Media Rodneys Ramblings

Remove this Banner Ad

After a couple of seasons where I'd invite the player of the week in for a few beers here at the Bushwood Golf and Country Club for a few beers and duly * them over. I got sick of inviting campaigners over.

Occasionally this season I will invite some knob jockey over to buy my drinks but mostly I will sit here at my little table and write some notes about what's been happening each round.

Firstly it was good just to get some games underway after what had seemed like the longest and most painfully repetitive off season I can ever recall.

Upon checking match threads out of habit for the Kiss of death I experienced something that I hadn't really felt since I was at my uncles as a kid and happened upon a video he had left in the player titled "spezial fist".

When I pressed play I got the shock of my life, and then seen something I didn't even think was possible. Exactly the same when I opened up the Warriors match thread and seen RedVest4 had clocked up 45 ******* possessions? Get ****ed.

Dingster had it 38 times for the other mob. That's 83 p's!!

That is more than I will register for the season.

In the Demons match status quo remained with the Demons getting flogged, and Hawks new recruit BRAB proving he still couldn't get a kick in an electric chair by changing teams and playing against his old mob.

The Bombers began the season where they finished as the reigning premiers chalked up an easy win over the wonders. HaroLad can't do a thing wrong at the moment but that could be put to the test with his recruitment of HumanMeatball who was putrid as usual and is fast challenging the like of BRAB and myself for shittest player in the league.

The Roys got off to a blinder with a thumping victory, former Demon and recovering BRAB victim Azarole dominating showing he has fully moved on.

In an episode guaranteed to make many cry the Furies and Wacky Tiger continue to get sucked off behind the sheds by SIMone Bitchface. A win and 7 goals respectively. Seriously the campaigner decides to try FF and gets 7. Expect another GF appearance by the Furies.

Geelong showed you can change your name all you ******* like but they'll always be s**t. Blacky another tin arse kicking 7 whilst even Quivorir had 6 typed next to his name?

Already we see both myself and Elton Johns Wig dropped for the Demons round 2 clash with the Furies for not sharing the Hooker we got after Sunday's match with Van Dyke.

I'm just winging it here and will figure it out as the season goes on.

There is still a kiss of death however as I tip this weeks games.

Roys will be far too strong for the Hawks by 22 points.

Wonders to fall in against Gumbies by 4

Warriors in an upset over Bombers by 8 points

Demons by... who the * am I kidding. Furies by 43

Bears in a tight one over Royals by 2 points

Rats will beat Dragons by 14.

Bad luck to everyone.

Standard Sweet FA response: This is s**t Rodney. Eat several large phalli.

The constructive version: I know you have 'Ramblings' in the title, but please give this some structure. Maybe spice it up with a funny image or two instead of a freaking wall of text. I want to like this, but ugh.

The constructive version: I know you have 'Ramblings' in the title, but please give this some structure. Maybe spice it up with a funny image or two instead of a freaking wall of text. I want to like this, but ugh.
You can't read books without pictures?

Have you not studied literature? The structure is:

Rambling.
Self depreciation.
Rambling.
Tips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness though you may have missed the part where I said I'm winging it.
It was put together in 5 minutes after I bailed on the old kiss of death thing half way through and will take shape as the season progresses

How does it feel to put all that effort into a post and have it completely deconstructed in the second reply
How does it feel to be a bully and pick on poor kids like BRAB and get away with it all the time?

How does it feel to be a bully and pick on poor kids like BRAB and get away with it all the time?

Great thanks

There is actually a 30 for qooty just perfect for you, if you are lucky i might make you relevant again for a few days.

How does it feel to put all that effort into a post and have it completely deconstructed in the second reply

It's been 24 hours get over it.

It's been 24 hours get over it.
Hey now DJlite, he's just trying to prove something to himself.
Can he be Australia's greatest keyboard warrior?
tenor.gif

This isnt north korea mate, jokes are allowed here

Well firstly you stole it from me, and when I originally posted it, it wasn't a joke.

Usually rhetorical questions are answered in the same post by the person who asks them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back