Media Rodneys Player of the week .(kiss of death) cloud

Remove this Banner Ad

Having lurked among the several hundred thousand media threads of seasons past without actually doing one, and then being inspired by the single most amazing SFA performance I have ever seen has prompted me to provide a most original idea- Player of the week.

No great surprise that this weeks nominee is of course willo who absolutely took the piss out of the Dragons and the entire competition with an incredible 40 touches, 14 hitouts and 4 goals 3 behinds to power the Roys to a massive win and sound an ominous warning to the rest of the competition in doing so.

willo was not keeping anything in the closet when I invited him to the Bushwood Country Club for an ale and a chat.
When asked whether or not his form and the form of the Roys consequently had taken him by surprise the big man just stared over a half pint of Pure Blonde, pondered for a moment and then put it down because he knew it was too much to scull.
"mmm nice questch Rod, You know I think there is no substitute for hard work and.... well.. you know"
I didn't know.
Awkward silence.
A little emotional now he added "You know... um... Greg always used to say head down and bum up Willo_ and the rewards will come".
Of course! I felt awful and scolded myself for not realizing. Greg of course was the former partner of willo and is of course fellow SFA combatant GWBogan who had ruthlessly brought the public glare to their rather acrimonious split in 2014.
"He really hurt me Rod... but he always had great pearls of wisdom like that and for that I am very thankful. Brace yourself was another one that has really held me in good stead in the Ruck".
Still though there is a twinkle in the eye of the Roys superstar that suggests that the competition could well be on the end of some serious punishment if he stays locked in.
" We expect to win every game this year Rodney and we are pretty sure we can, we have a really easy one this week up against the Hawks who have guys like Wacky Tiger who wishes he could be in me, I mean be me,be me!! ..:$ Oh gosh.. he wants to be me! So I think already we are more focused than they are."
Certainly seems to me that Willo_ means business this season and will be well worth watching.
Congratulations big guy on a wonderful Round one performance. Anything further to add?
"Round 11 can't come quick enough, I'm going to get that c..." That'll do, Thanks for your time willo, and again great effort.

Having lurked among the several hundred thousand media threads of seasons past without actually doing one, and then being inspired by the single most amazing SFA performance I have ever seen has prompted me to provide a most original idea- Player of the week.

No great surprise that this weeks nominee is of course willo who absolutely took the piss out of the Dragons and the entire competition with an incredible 40 touches, 14 hitouts and 4 goals 3 behinds to power the Roys to a massive win and sound an ominous warning to the rest of the competition in doing so.

willo was not keeping anything in the closet when I invited him to the Bushwood Country Club for an ale and a chat.
When asked whether or not his form and the form of the Roys consequently had taken him by surprise the big man just stared over a half pint of Pure Blonde, pondered for a moment and then put it down because he knew it was too much to scull.
"mmm nice questch Rod, You know I think there is no substitute for hard work and.... well.. you know"
I didn't know.
Awkward silence.
A little emotional now he added "You know... um... Greg always used to say head down and bum up Willo_ and the rewards will come".
Of course! I felt awful and scolded myself for not realizing. Greg of course was the former partner of willo and is of course fellow SFA combatant GWBogan who had ruthlessly brought the public glare to their rather acrimonious split in 2014.
"He really hurt me Rod... but he always had great pearls of wisdom like that and for that I am very thankful. Brace yourself was another one that has really held me in good stead in the Ruck".
Still though there is a twinkle in the eye of the Roys superstar that suggests that the competition could well be on the end of some serious punishment if he stays locked in.
" We expect to win every game this year Rodney and we are pretty sure we can, we have a really easy one this week up against the Hawks who have guys like Wacky Tiger who wishes he could be in me, I mean be me,be me!! ..:$ Oh gosh.. he wants to be me! So I think already we are more focused than they are."
Certainly seems to me that Willo_ means business this season and will be well worth watching.
Congratulations big guy on a wonderful Round one performance. Anything further to add?
"Round 11 can't come quick enough, I'm going to get that c..." That'll do, Thanks for your time willo, and again great effort.
c1123c52d17dfef23581f20cb8d6418f00b115cdeb054431bef0214d9a7d6dc2.jpg

Why the **** didn't you do this in your first season?

EKA lost forever....... :(
I like to just feel my way in slowly, nobody likes a smartarse coming out and saying LOOK AT ME!! Like Sterge :D

I like to just feel my way in slowly, nobody likes a smartarse coming out and saying LOOK AT ME!! Like Sterge :D

I love it when anyone comes out yelling look at me............ even more so when they wear a pink Furies Guernsey and have tassles in certain ares.

Not the areas Helen Wheels chose, but that's her choice.

I find it a little amusing that willo was tagged more times in this thread than hes made posts on the whole of bigfooty :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it a little amusing that willo was tagged more times in this thread than hes made posts on the whole of bigfooty :p
Hahaha yeah I don't know why that kept happening but I bet he's thrilled.

Hahaha yeah I don't know why that kept happening but I bet he's thrilled.
On the off chance he logs in for the first time since 2007 he won't know what the hell is going on with his notifications

On the off chance he logs in for the first time since 2007 he won't know what the hell is going on with his notifications
EKA certainty :thumbsu:

rodney.png bogan.png

Well that's Willo_ taken care of as he came crashing back to Earth, and in an incredible irony that its his former love interest Wolves Ruckman GWBogan who takes out this rounds now to be avoided Rodney's Kiss of Death Player of the week.
"Fantastic game today Bogan albeit in a losing side".
"yeah woz fuggin orite ay"
"
Very very good indeed young man just let me run these numbers by you sev...
"fug off I arnt no good wif numbers"
"Just stay with me Boges 17 kicks, 13 Handballs, 12 hitouts, 6 tackles, 4 goals and 139 Dream Team points!'
" oh vem kinds a numbers, yeah I done good ay".
"
Very good. Let me ask was it the incredible performance of your former lover last week that inspired you?'
"Yeah well I yousta always be on top know what I'm sayin so I fort I'll show the campaigner I'm still on top get it, haha on top ya know?'
"Yes but you're not on top Bogan your team lost".
"that's not my fuggin fault is it? It was that Kangaroos4eva 's fault wot a s**t game geez mate".
'You were up against a very good team today and you were in it up to your eyeballs there and actually held a handy lead at one stage, what can you take away from the experience?'
"were we?'
"Were you what?'
"in front? What woz the rest a tha question?'
"What can you take away from the game today?'
"Are you takin the piss campaigner? It was a fuggin home game ya don't go fuggin takin s**t from your own mates. If it was their home game I'd be fuggin right into it let me fuggin tell ya".
"I think we'll leave it there Bogan, well done on a great game but commiserations on the loss".
"Who gives a s**t ay I smashed em, your shout campaigner get us a VB ya dickhead".

Last edited:
View attachment 274331 View attachment 274332

Well that's Willo_ taken care of as he came crashing back to Earth, and in an incredible irony that's its his former love interest Wolves Ruckman GWBogan who takes out this rounds now to be avoided Rodney's Kiss of Death Player of the week.
"Fantastic game today Bogan albeit in a losing side".
"yeah woz fuggin orite ay"
"
Very very good indeed young man just let me run these numbers by you sev...
"fug off I arnt no good wif numbers"
"Just stay with me Boges 17 kicks, 13 Handballs, 12 hitouts, 6 tackles, 4 goals and 139 Dream Team points!'
" oh vem kinds a numbers, yeah I done good ay".
"
Very good. Let me ask was it the incredible performance of your former lover last week that inspired you?'
"Yeah well I yousta always be on top know what I'm sayin so I fort I'll show the campaigner I'm still on top get it, haha on top ya know?'
"Yes but you're not on top Bogan your team lost".
"that's not my fuggin fault is it? It was that Kangaroos4eva 's fault wot a s**t game geez mate".
'You were up against a very good team today and you were in it up to your eyeballs there and actually held a handy lead at one stage, what can you take away from the experience?'
"were we?'
"Were you what?'
"in front? What woz the rest a tha question?'
"What can you take away from the game today?'
"Are you takin the piss campaigner? It was a fuggin home game ya don't go fuggin takin s**t from your own mates. If it was their home game I'd be fuggin right into it let me fuggin tell ya".
"I think we'll leave it there Bogan, well done on a great game but commiserations on the loss".
"Who gives a s**t ay I smashed em, your shout campaigner get us a VB ya dickhead".
Being subbed twice didn't help my cause.

image.png image.png That's batting 2 for 2 now after taking care of Willo_ in round 1 , I then cleaned up GWBogan in round 2 with the least sought after award in the SFA Rodney's player of the week.
So it's commiserations next week for fitzroybowiedog who had an outstanding game this week with 35 touches, 7 tackles and 3 goals 3 albeit in a losing side to the demons.
Rodney-"Welcome to the Bushwood Country Club pal, let's get one thing straight first, your names a mouthful so do you mind if I call you Lionsziggystardustcanine? It's just easier"
FBD- "what?"
Rodney- " yeah good ok then ziggy you seem to have an identity crisis there,nice jumper too. Who the * do you follow?"
FBD- "what?"
Rodney- " yeah never mind, so nice game on the weekend there yet you were unable to get the chocolates again?"
FBD- " pretty shattering seeing as I had two dominant ruckman with both Willo_ and sante shoving it down my throat all day and yet we still couldn't get it done. I'm sure sante thought he was playing for us".
Rodney- " * sante "
FBD- "fair call"
Rodney- "the Roys are playing at a pretty high level with some real match winners why can't you win games?"
FBD- "Are you taking the piss?. We are just a bunch of old ******* hasbeens. Papa Juggs ,Fred .. Should I go on?"
Rodney- "No don't. You're like norf?"
FBD- "older"
Rodney- "what are the Roys goals this year Zig?"
FBD- " no funerals is our big aim, but if a few should drop off we are aiming for a Monday to give us time to prepare for the next match".
Rodney- "Great structure"
FBD- " * off Rodney I don't want to speak to you anymore I'm tired".
Rodney- " great game Dog, all the best for the season, hope you finish with 18."
FBD- " when does the interview start?"

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 6
rodney.png ant bear.png
fitzroybowiedog made a bit of a mockery of the kiss of death tag associated with the award with another standout game albeit in another losing effort. Round 4's winner is unfortunate enough to play for the Swamprats who are both tossers and have to play the Furies this week.

Hey look who it is Ant Bear!! welcome to the Bushwood Country Club take a seat.
So pal it only took you four weeks to find your best simmer sucking technique, well done.
AB- I'm good at sucking things.
RD- Yeah ok. You're a very small player and in my experience small people are usually s**t people, is this you too?
AB- I play for the swamprats.
RD- Was a dumb question. Now that we have confirmed you are a s**t bloke what about Qooty? What do you put your great form down to?
AB- I am comfortable at ground level and can sniff an opportunity from a mile off and when I do I gobble them up.
RD- Off field you are notorious for having your nose in others business do your teammates like you?
AB-I don't care.
RD- What?? That's it just I Dont Care ? One teammate?
AB- No I mean I literally don't give a ****.
RD- So being serious now you are in great form 25 touches, 7 tackles, 4 goals is a great day out and more importantly a big win although only against the Warriors.
AB- Yes you're right I am in great form, I'm amazing and the Warriors are rubbish.
RD- There is a lot to like about the Rats list with some big names like SM ,Millky95 ,spookism, I Dont Care, up and coming Far Kern among others, are they s**t blokes too?
AB- What do you think?
RD- Another dumb question sorry. Seriously though can you win the flag?
AB- That's three now dickhead
RD- No self belief Ant Bear. Big big game this week against the Furies in the Match of the round, is there any danger the thread wont be 20 pages long by Tuesday evening?
AB- No there isn't. If there is one thing we are consistent at it's talking absolute dribble in a match thread. Expect more of the same.
RD- It's going to be a long week! Well normally I sign off with a good luck but on this occasion you can get ******, may your chooks turn into emu and kick your dunny door down, and may the kiss of death prevail.
AB- See you this week knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back