Media Rodneys Player of the week .(kiss of death) cloud

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1- Willo_
Round 2- GWBogan
Round 3- fitzroybowiedog
Round 4- Ant Bear

Welcome again to the Bushwood Country Club where this weeks payer of the week is Warriors Rookie Kabanna .
rodney.png kabanna.png

RD- "Hey Kabanna welcome to the Bushwood sit down, relax. You're a little bit on the nose there young man, well done on a great game".
Kabanna- "Thanks Rodney I guess I got a little bit lucky there and we were just happy to win".
RD- "Oh you got a little bit lucky did you? You got kissed on the dick by the sim that's what happened .Do you have any idea how lucky that was?'
Kabanna- "I think you're not giving me enough credit here. I have been processing this for a while".
RD- "Are you taking the piss here? You started on the bench and found your way onto the ground at the 14 minute mark where you just happen to land in the Ruck and gather 24 touches and kick 4 of your own kind! You know players play well over 100 games and don't ever come anywhere near a day like that?"
Kabanna- "you sound pissed off Rodney?"
RD- "Pissed off?? Pissed off?? yeah I'm pissed off campaigner we all run around week after week and don't approach anything like that over our whole careers. You just do it off the bench in a big win. How about SpaceClef he has a massive day and is about to win player of the week and you pop up with this?
Kabanna-"What can I say'
RD- "Nothin you're a sausage... are you the full package?'
Kabanna- "I'm open.... you know that's not how you spell kabana Rodney??.... My name is actually Anna".
RD- "Ohh so a wise guy too hey"
Kabanna-" No that's Sam".
RD- "**** off sausage, or Anna or whatever your name is. Don't ever play like that again."
Kabanna- "Bite me Rodney".
RD- "Don't mind if I do...

Round 1- Willo_
Round 2- GWBogan
Round 3- fitzroybowiedog
Round 4- Ant Bear

Welcome again to the Bushwood Country Club where this weeks payer of the week is Warriors Rookie Kabanna .
View attachment 282418 View attachment 282420

RD- "Hey Kabanna welcome to the Bushwood sit down, relax. You're a little bit on the nose there young man, well done on a great game".
Kabanna- "Thanks Rodney I guess I got a little bit lucky there and we were just happy to win".
RD- "Oh you got a little bit lucky did you? You got kissed on the dick by the sim that's what happened .Do you have any idea how lucky that was?'
Kabanna- "I think you're not giving me enough credit here. I have been processing this for a while".
RD- "Are you taking the piss here? You started on the bench and found your way onto the ground at the 14 minute mark where you just happen to land in the Ruck and gather 24 touches and kick 4 of your own kind! You know players play well over 100 games and don't ever come anywhere near a day like that?"
Kabanna- "you sound pissed off Rodney?"
RD- "Pissed off?? Pissed off?? yeah I'm pissed off campaigner we all run around week after week and don't approach anything like that over our whole careers. You just do it off the bench in a big win. How about SpaceClef he has a massive day and is about to win player of the week and you pop up with this?
Kabanna-"What can I say'
RD- "Nothin you're a sausage... are you the full package?'
Kabanna- "I'm open.... you know that's not how you spell kabana Rodney??.... My name is actually Anna".
RD- "Ohh so a wise guy too hey"
Kabanna-" No that's Sam".
RD- "**** off sausage, or Anna or whatever your name is. Don't ever play like that again."
Kabanna- "Bite me Rodney".
RD- "Don't mind if I do...
*en bite me Rodney :$

Round 1- Willo_
Round 2- GWBogan
Round 3- fitzroybowiedog
Round 4- Ant Bear
Round 5- Kabanna

image.png
image.png
The kiss of death was back with a vengeance in Round 6 with Kabanna being chopped up into little bite sized pieces.
A week of some incredible performances in Round 6 with Dingster turning it on against the Furies amid a host of in form Swamprats including Ant Bear once again putting in an enormous game, a scary performance from spookism and some wonderful service from Butler.
But it was a teammate despite the bleak forecast in Gray Day that brought home the unwanted chocolates.

RD- welcome to the Bushwood Country Club Gray.

GD-Cheers Rodney what a beautiful day.

RD- Not sure about that Gray. 9 goals today for the in form Spam Rats and perhaps even a little disappointing considering 5 behinds also?

GD- Disappointing? Have you even kicked nine goals this year mate?

RD- Ah yes... Irrelevant. It must have been even more special on a very special day for your family celebrating your dad Fathers Day.

GD-That's right Rodney my father Fathers was of course a wonderful man as was my mum Mothers.

RD- Is there another Day?

GD- There's Jason Day but no relation. My brother Pay apparently cashed in today taking me for most goals, and of course my Grandfather Anzac who was an absolute trooper.

RD- Quite the family.

GD-Quite the family indeed. There is of course my sister Independance but she's a bit of a loner and we don't see much of her.

RD- Right. So the Rats, could they do the unthinkable?

GD- what?? Have a match thread under 30 pages? No chance!

RD- No knucklehead, I mean win the flag! Can you win the flag?

GD-One Day at a time Rodney,but I'll be bitterly disappointed if we don't.

RD- Lets hope you're changing your name to Black at the end of the season.

GD- Lets hope I'm changing it to Sunny campaigner.

Title is false, Dingster clearly the player name of the week.
He might be the player name of the week, but he's not the player of the week.
Gray Day pissed rain all over that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.png image.png It's welcome back again to the the Bushwood Country Club. Gray Day made a bit of a mockery of the kiss of death posting another 6 majors but I'll get him second week.
This weeks player of the week is TheBeardAmigos .

RD- That's a different bike there Beardy welcome to the club and congratulations on being named player of the week.
BA-Gimmee some skin bro. I don't do labels ok so I'd prefer to be this weeks person.

RD- I'm running this show pal and you'll be player of the week thanks.

BA- That's apriorism man what you're doing there. Never evaluate something before it exists.

RD- What?

BA- Don't label me.

RD- Righto. 33 touches, 12 tackles, 2 goals and a big wonders win that's a great day.

BA- blew their wings bro.
When brightnin hit and I pulled the dreamers back this morning I never imagined this.

RD- I have no idea what you're on about.

BA- who wants to be predictable? That's so mainstream.

RD- you've certainly tapped into some good form. What's the secret?

BA- been catching a few tones from a crew with a dicty hide beater. You wouldn't have heard of them.

RD- clearly not. Congrats Beardy you can * off now.

BA-off time jive man

Last edited:
Round 1 Willo_
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos

danger.png brahj.png

It's already Round 8 and this week at the Bushwood Country Club it gives me great pleasure to lay the kiss of death onto Bears sharpshooter brahj.

RD- Sup brahj.
brahj- eh big rocks whats goin on?
RD- Not a lot just about to have another pint. Sit down.. 7 goals in another win?
brahj- You say it like its a surprise or something?
RD- It is. Why you name yourself after a band brahj
brahj- I am the band Rodney. No brahj no bears.
RD- That'll go down well in Vegas. What say you brahj in regards to the ever growing speculation that both yourself and your team are benefiting from the work of your new fitness advisory team Dank,Weapon and sons?
brahj- There is no doubt Stevie and Weaps have a really interesting outlook on it and have put us right at the forefront this season. I myself have grown 7 inches since the pre season through just sheer hard work.
RD- We have been taking the opposite at the furies. Shadow Man was 6 feet 6 last year and is now an even 5 feet. I am basically below ground level.
brahj- It's been great for me personally. I even ran half a lap a few weeks ago so I am forever getting better.
RD- Well for the sake of the S.F.A brahj I sure I speak for everyone when I say I really hope the Bears win it this year.
brahj- Well thankyou very much Rodney that's very nice.
RD- ..And then have WADA take it off you.

Last edited:
Round 1 brahj
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos

View attachment 290552 View attachment 290553

It's already Round 8 and this week at the Bushwood Country Club it gives me great pleasure to lay the kiss of death onto Bears sharpshooter brahj.

RD- Sup brahj.
RD- Not a lot just about to have another pint. Sit down.. 7 goals in another win?
RD- That'll go down well in Vegas. What say you brahj in regards to the ever growing speculation that both yourself and your team are benefiting from the work of your new fitness advisory team Dank,Weapon and sons?
brahj- There is no doubt Stevie and Weaps have a really interesting outlook on it and have put us right at the forefront this season. I myself have grown 7 inches since the pre season through just sheer hard work.
RD- We have been taking the opposite at the furies. Shadow Man was 6 feet 6 last year and is now an even 5 feet. I am basically below ground level.
brahj- It's been great for me personally. I even ran half a lap a few weeks ago so I am forever getting better.
RD- Well for the sake of the S.F.A brahj I sure I speak for everyone when I say I really hope the Bears win it this year.

Get your cursed lips away from me, temptress.

Round 1 brahj
Round 2 GWBogan
Round 3 fitzroybowiedog
Round 4 Ant Bear
Round 5 Kabanna
Round 6 Gray Day
Round 7 TheBeardAmigos

View attachment 290552 View attachment 290553

RD- Sup brahj.
I was round 1 dammit!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back