Roger Federer is not the GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads cop on. The guy claiming Serena is the GOAT is pulling your appendages. Might as well claim whoever wins the wheelchair or senior or junior or one eyed toddler event is as good as the men's champion.

Stranded on 20 grand slam titles. What a horrible place to be stranded on :think:

Well in a perfect world he'd love to add to his tally, perhaps get to 30 and be untouchable to the masses. But sadly he's still trailing Serena, and even Nadal or DJokovic could over take him (I hope Djokovic doesn't, he's a spanner!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS I suggest you google tennis goat and see what comes up

Well that was easy

1309720-serenareuters-1485599582-270-640x480.jpg

GAME, SET & MATCH Xtreme

Federer is not nor will ever be the greatest of all time when he's not even leading the grand slam tally
Federer is easily the greatest tennis player of all time. Look at the competition he has had to contend with. Lots of multiple grand slam winners. Who has Serena had to contend with? No one her size and over 30 can win as many as she has without the help of drugs or a very weak field of contenders. I’ll let you decide which one that is.

Federer is easily the greatest tennis player of all time. Look at the competition he has had to contend with. Lots of multiple grand slam winners. Who has Serena had to contend with? No one her size and over 30 can win as many as she has without the help of drugs or a very weak field of contenders. I’ll let you decide which one that is.

She's not failed one drug test so try again :D

Even Mirka coaches from the sidelines ;)
Nope
That's just your keyboard warrior opinion without any credible evidence. Your opinions are worthless, while Serena's coach blatantly admitted it with a direct quote. Then of course she threw a tantrum and played the sexist and racist victim cards instead of ackowledgement.

Not only is she an inferior player to Federer in ability, shes also a cheat and a sook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back