Roger Federer is not the GOAT

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
And yet she has more grand slams than Fedex ;) :D
That's fine, I'm sure there are some junior pros or local club pros who have more titles than Federer too, doesn't mean much playing in an inferior competition (has Serena ever played a 5 set match in her life?) winning against weaker opponents. Serena hasn't even beaten players arguably better than her in Graff and Navratilova while Federer has dominated an era with the next best two players of all time Novak and Rafa (both who are better than Serena too by the way, just unlucky to be in a time with Federer).

That's fine, I'm sure there are some junior pros or local club pros who have more titles than Federer too, doesn't mean much playing in an inferior competition (has Serena ever played a 5 set match in her life?) winning against weaker opponents. Serena hasn't even beaten players arguably better than her in Graff and Navratilova while Federer has dominated an era with the next best two players of all time Novak and Rafa (both who are better than Serena too by the way, just unlucky to be in a time with Federer).

Ha ha ha

grand slam tallys tell a different story :D

Serena has more grand glams than "the big 3", therefore she's statiscially and physically better than them :D. They can step up and get more than 23 slams if they are any good ;)

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Ha ha ha

Serena has more grand glams than "the big 3", therefore she's statiscially and physically better than them :D. They can step up and get more than 23 slams if they are any good ;)
That's fine, we don't weight slams as highly in an inferior competition.

*Realist
Sexist would be playing less sets and wanting the same prize money wouldn't it?

tenor.gif

Serena 23 :D GOAT

Roger 20 :( :p

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
She is the GOAT in her field of womens tennis.

Margaret Court has won 24 grand slams 1 more then Serena. Wouldn’t that make Margaret the greatest still? If Serena wins the aus open I believe she will win Wimbledon as well!! I have a feeling Serena as she wants to undoubtedly be known as the GOAT but with Margaret Court 1 more gs title ahead she still has huge motivation

Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
Margaret Court has won 24 grand slams 1 more then Serena. Wouldn’t that make Margaret the greatest still? If Serena wins the aus open I believe she will win Wimbledon as well!! I have a feeling Serena as she wants to undoubtedly be known as the GOAT but with Margaret Court 1 more gs title ahead she still has huge motivation

Fair enough, at this stage Margaret Court is the greatest female tennis player. Cheers for info.

Roger Federer is the greatest ever tennis player.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ha ha ha

MC still has her covered. 24 major singles titles. Won the grand slam in the one calendar year twice in singles, doubles and mixed doubles.

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
MC still has her covered. 24 major singles titles. Won the grand slam in the one calendar year twice in singles, doubles and mixed doubles.

Actually Margaret won the calendar Grand Slam only once in 1970. But Margaret did won 3 grand slams in the one year another 3 times in 1964, 1969 and after just giving birth in 1972 in 1973!!

Forget about Margaret playing 50 year ago she is still imo the greatest female tennis player. On YouTube African Americans are saying the she was robbed and that tennis officials are raciest that they don’t want a black women beating a white womens record lol

bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
Alright, which bozo brought up Serena in this thread? It's ruined my taste for banter with Roger and Rafa fans!

LuckyHawk

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nadal and Novak easily will end up with more championships then Federer.

Fed was just marketed better.
If Nadal and Novak played like real men and used only one hand on the racquet Fed would be sitting on 35 slams and they would
have maybe 6 each if they were lucky. Fed just ahead of Laver.

Sempfy

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nadal and Djokovic will more than likely both go past Fed's total slams by the end of their careers but Fed will always be the most aesthetically pleasing tennis player I've ever seen.

LuckyHawk

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Serena is the GOAT.
When the GOAT is mentioned it doesn't take into account gender, age, disability or any other category. It is simply an opinion
on the best player who ever lived and since any of the top 100 men players would easily beat Serena, well the case is closed.

Back