Club History Roger James & Stephen Williams Inducted into the SA Football Hall of Fame

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reason why it took so long for Stephen to be inducted? Fair play to Roger, he was a gun but for me, not on the same level as Stephen Williams. If Stephen had the same grunt as Mark, he'd be a superstar.

Stephen polled well in the 89 Magarey from memory, so did Hodges too before winning in 1990 - for a genuine FF he polled very well

Any reason why it took so long for Stephen to be inducted? Fair play to Roger, he was a gun but for me, not on the same level as Stephen Williams. If Stephen had the same grunt as Mark, he'd be a superstar.

Timmy only went in last year.

The lack of recognition for our greats is laughable.

Both Gowans combined don't amount one of Stephen's morning turds.

Charcoal turds to draw a cross on Don Scott's forehead for Ash Wednesday.

They have to wait until their bitterness has faded and they (snafl) barely can remember who they were let alone who they played for.

Envy and bitterness takes awhile to subside.

A bit of BS always happens with HofF selections world wide but we have had so many go in there will always be some delays. We are only ever going to have 1 or 2 go in each year and Port's pipeline is pretty full with options.

I am a traditionalist and there should be two HOFs - pre and post AFL. Full respect to the Gowans boys though, probably would have been HOF'ers any way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back