Solved Roger Rogerson * DIED

Remove this Banner Ad

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I see in the news the Dodger is back on the scene.

While in the last decade Victoria has taken the mantle of having the most corrupt police force in the nation, there are those of old enough to recall the days when "NSW Police" was byword for dodginess.

And it is a long tradition. Ray Kelly for example.

How did they get caught in the end for the murder of Gao?

They haven't been caught per se, yet to face trial.

But it would appear the coppers were onto them for a while, they seem to know all the details.

Looks to me like Gao was in above his head and probably didn't appreciate just what deadly people he was dealing with - Rogerson is known to have killed Warren LanFranchie in cold blood and I suspect he wasn't the only one.

Rogerson and the other bloke probably saw a smartmouth Asian kid with a few mil worth if ice ans thought, hello, here's our super payment, we'll just take it off him and chuck him in the sea like we used to.

Times have changed though.

While in the last decade Victoria has taken the mantle of having the most corrupt police force in the nation, there are those of old enough to recall the days when "NSW Police" was byword for dodginess.

Qld as usual would argue your point that NSW has the most corrupt.
They had a police commissioner that was knighted and corrupt. 10/10 for QLD

Apparently there is a shite load of cctv footage of the three of them. One showing the three of them going into a storage unit and only two coming out carryin a body shaped object in a blue tarp.

I remember having a beer with a couple of mates at the Trades Hall Inn on sussex st 10 or so years ago. One of them recognised Dodge sitting at the table next to us, we decided to make ourselves scarce, just in case there was anyone who wanted to have a 'catch up' with him.

You watch shows like underbelly and discount certain brazen acts as sensationalist semi fiction and then read the reports about recent events and think........wow this s**t really happens

Could've done a drug deal and made himself some money.
But no , he just HAD to be a sly dog.

Greed will get ya everytime.

he could've gone out and got a real job like the rest of society and made himself some money...but no, he had to take the easy way out. I remember a 4 Corners documentary on his dealings back in the late 80's or early 90's and I cannot believe he's still up to his old tricks.

They haven't been caught per se, yet to face trial.

But it would appear the coppers were onto them for a while, they seem to know all the details.

Looks to me like Gao was in above his head and probably didn't appreciate just what deadly people he was dealing with - Rogerson is known to have killed Warren LanFranchie in cold blood and I suspect he wasn't the only one.

Rogerson and the other bloke probably saw a smartmouth Asian kid with a few mil worth if ice ans thought, hello, here's our super payment, we'll just take it off him and chuck him in the sea like we used to.

Times have changed though.
never understood the glamorisation of roger rogerson over the years.

my old man - the most straight laced bloke you'll meet - always laughs when talking about the old stories you used to read and throws out "they don't make em like they used to" line... what the *? the guy is a killer but somehow gets a free pass cause he's a cop. * that s**t.

the guy is a cop to begin with, and despite have a couple of mates in the force, i'm fairly anti-police but that's just me... but beyond that he's the worst type of cop there is, using his position to advantage like the slimy prick he is.

should have been put out to pasture with a bullet many decades ago.

and the fact alan jones launched his book a few years ago tell you all you need to know about jones that old *.

Apparently there is a shite load of cctv footage of the three of them. One showing the three of them going into a storage unit and only two coming out carryin a body shaped object in a blue tarp.

I remember having a beer with a couple of mates at the Trades Hall Inn on sussex st 10 or so years ago. One of them recognised Dodge sitting at the table next to us, we decided to make ourselves scarce, just in case there was anyone who wanted to have a 'catch up' with him.

Death on legs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barry Moyse says hi!

NSW elite cops are just plain gangsters. Scary fkers.

NSW elite cops are just plain gangsters. Scary fkers.

I still think VicPOl have them at the moment.

If and when the lawyer stuff comes out, hooley dooley.

Informant. Quite obvious. Stupid by the police who were going after Rogerson and co. of course Rogerson is connect enough from the inside to gain such knowledge.

There is no way this guy was a police informant.

The reason there is so much CCTV is because the numptys held it at a storage house, which is required by law to have extensive CCTV and record keeping.

There is no way this guy was a police informant.

The reason there is so much CCTV is because the numptys held it at a storage house, which is required by law to have extensive CCTV and record keeping.
I'm still thinking informant. Rogerson has killed so many people he finally just stuffed up or the police had an enough of his s**t and decided to get him. These old school crims in Sydney are dangerous.

Gonna be interesting if Gao turns out to be an informant and the cops were watching the whole thing, why haven't we seen the cctv from the storage unit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back