Movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder when tickets go on sale would like to get mint IMAX seats.
StarWars news net is reporting the 28th. They're usually right.

At the latest it would be 2nd of December, exactly two weeks before its released in the US.

I also have hope of getting a midnight seat for IMAX, hopefully the website doesnt crash this year. Doesnt have the crazy hype that the force awakens had so we should have a decent shot at it.

Official: Rouge One tickets on sale tonight at 12:01 for the UK. I've checked all AUS cinemas pages but still no sign. Surely we must not be far off since we technically get it before the UK does....

Official: Rouge One tickets on sale tonight at 12:01 for the UK. I've checked all AUS cinemas pages but still no sign. Surely we must not be far off since we technically get it before the UK does....
When does this movie get released? I will take that day off for sure.

I called IMAX the other day and they told me they are waiting for Disney to give them a date once the happens it will go on their web site straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back