Movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS, accidently booked 3D instead of 2D. Village dont let you change this do they?

Probably not but definitely worth a call. 3D is horrid and distracting.

Got tickets for myself and two friends to the 12:10am screening at Vmax at Crown. I'm not TFA levels of excited...but still pretty pumped!

Got tickets for myself and two friends to the 12:10am screening at Vmax at Crown. I'm not TFA levels of excited...but still pretty pumped!
That was the exact session i meant to book for. Instead booked for the 12:01 3D. Faaaaail. Checked other 2D sessions and most of the good seats are gone.

Ah well, will just stick to the 3D as i got great seats, hopefully not too bad on the eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree about 3d, especially because my eyes don't allow me to see the effects of 3D movies.

Wow, for some reason this TV spot released today got me mega pumped. Praying they stuck to the gritty war film.

By the way, is that Tarkin at the 4 second mark!!??

Yes, that is Tarkin (around the 4-5 second mark) overseeing construction of the Death Star from what appears to be a bridge of his own Star Destroyer.

The most important question for any Star Wars fan?

Are you an Empire fan or a Rebellion fan?

Was a Rebellion fan as a kid but as I got older I switched to the Empire and Siths. I'm Empire all the way now lol although I do enjoy watching the Rebels trying to take them down lols.

Was a Rebellion fan as a kid but as I got older I switched to the Empire and Siths. I'm Empire all the way now lol although I do enjoy watching the Rebels trying to take them down lols.
I've always been Empire, but as the years go by the Darkside keeps taking over me more and more. I'm like an even more warped degraded version of Sidious.

I've always been Empire, but as the years go by the Darkside keeps taking over me more and more. I'm like an even more warped degraded version of Sidious.

https://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2015/12/when-he-gets-you-a-s**t-gift-and-you-remember-his-fave.gif

The most important question for any Star Wars fan?

Are you an Empire fan or a Rebellion fan?
empire fan took me all of 5minutes as soon as i seen vader and the star destroyer i was hooked

Same, I'm very much a empire/first order man all the way. I enjoyed the way Sidious was able to manipulate everyone. The imperial march theme won me over.

Same, I'm very much a empire/first order man all the way. I enjoyed the way Sidious was able to manipulate everyone. The imperial march theme won me over.
It bugs the s**t out of me endlessly every time a SW movie/comic portrays the stormtroopers/etc as bumbling idiots. It never validates the enormity of the Empire's power and position. Need more darker SW's movies, where the bad guys win more, and more fearsome/shocking. Would then make the Rebellion/Resistance more lovable. Instead, the Rebellion/Resistance end up more hated for being too goody two-shoes etc.

It bugs the s**t out of me endlessly every time a SW movie/comic portrays the stormtroopers/etc as bumbling idiots. It never validates the enormity of the Empire's power and position. Need more darker SW's movies, where the bad guys win more, and more fearsome/shocking. Would then make the Rebellion/Resistance more lovable. Instead, the Rebellion/Resistance end up more hated for being too goody two-shoes etc.
Or how the vast majority of the empire's personnel were volunteers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back