Movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

That was ok but surely almost anything K2SO said or did trumped it?

I was in the bizarre situation of being the only person in the cinema watching it but I couldn't stop laughing for about a minute when he randomly slapped Cassian in the face. "Quiet! And there's a fresh one if you mouth off again."

Yes, K2SO was great for sure, Alan Tudyk is one of my favourites, but was just my personal observation from the audience when I watched R1.

Yes, K2SO was great for sure, Alan Tudyk is one of my favourites, but was just my personal observation from the audience when I watched R1.
I probably like him even more than most because I'm a big one for dry deadpan type humour. He also looks so realistic you forget he is CGI, greatest SW droid easily for mine and even one of the best characters overall.

Am due for a rewatch of this, really enjoyed it. I was quite satisfied with it anyway when it was in its closing moments.

But then that last 2 minutes, the Vader carnage transitioning straight to Leia, was fantastic. Disney’s finest moment with their handling of Star Wars.

I found it a bit silly that Donny Yen's character had the ability to see through Jyn's clothes, but got to an exposed control panel (which would never be seen in a tropical environment - trust me, I live in one) and had to fumble his way after a Force-assisted journey through concentrated laser fire to find a massive oversized switch only slightly less obnoxious than the Big Red Nuclear Launch Button Next To The Coffee Machine...

K2SO though...the most underrated cool moment was the little sideways glance he gave the other K2SO when they were infiltrating the base...next scene he's gutted and lobotomised it...he's a badass...

Last edited:
Liked the Donnie Yen character, that was an angle previously unseen in Star Wars. Good choreography for his fight scenes.

However him being able to knock out/kill stormtroopers was a bit ridiculous, up there with Ewoks being able to kill them with a bow and arrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back