Rohan Connolly pulls the pin at The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

You're obviously a fan. All I heard was a bloke who relentlessly pushed that 'Rage against the Machine' was the 'best band eva' and talked over the top of others. Even when the others were saying their goodbyes he insisted on mentioning himself as if needing to be included amongst the thankyou's. Maybe I was unlucky, three nights in a row.
I can see his shortcomings as well. For example, don't think radio hosting is his go, but reckon he brings a lot to the table as a co-host. As a print journo he wrote/writes way better than most - which is not hard to do. And far rather him as a sports journo than the up-n-comers like McClure.

As for being up himself, there are many in front of him in that media queue.

I can see his shortcomings as well. For example, don't think radio hosting is his go, but reckon he brings a lot to the table as a co-host. As a print journo he wrote/writes way better than most - which is not hard to do. And far rather him as a sports journo than the up-n-comers like McClure.

As for being up himself, there are many in front of him in that media queue.

You're no doubt right there. I was just surprised at the level of self-love recently.

You're no doubt right there. I was just surprised at the level of self-love recently.

Roco is on the whole pretty great, but he can be prone to bouts of self indulgence (particularly if you follow his twitter... blimey).

Honestly if I had to fill that many hours of content I'd resort to all sorts of random crap.

Yeah, you're probably right! So can I politely suggest you just don't read my tweets? Pretty simple. ;)
I like to hear opinions that differ from mine even though it sometimes bugs me. I don't follow you, it's more people I do follow replying/liking your Tweets.

RoCo’s Twitter is just warming up for Nov 3rd , Four more years of Trump , his phones keyboard will be getting a serious work out that day.
Yeah, the same people who got him voted in last time will be wondering how it happened again, all the while politically and personally labeling anyone that voted for him, spurring on more divide thus more support for Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back