Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bertens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Nadal!!! :clapping:

Just too tired to watch this one and I find Rafa boring to watch most of the time anyway. Had Hoped Theim might topple him but it was not to be.

I fell asleep watching the match lol I really wanted Thiem to win though well done Nadal...impressive record. He is too good on clay.

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
I forgot it was even on. After Barty winning it felt like the end of the slam lol. I checked the ATP rankings when going to bed last night, realised the mens comp weren't finished yet, saw it was 1 set all, shrugged and went to sleep. Which is embarrassing conduct as a lifelong ATP fanatic, but after Barty's triumph, a NID repeat of last year's final was fairly meh.

I forgot it was even on. After Barty winning it felt like the end of the slam lol. I checked the ATP rankings when going to bed last night, realised the mens comp weren't finished yet, saw it was 1 set all, shrugged and went to sleep. Which is embarrassing conduct as a lifelong ATP fanatic, but after Barty's triumph, a NID repeat of last year's final was fairly meh.

I kind of understand the sentiment but the first two sets last night was absorbing...

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Roland Garros was fun to go. They let you go to Lenglen, and Chatrier for free for a last match if it is past like 4:30 pm or 5. I do hate the smoking on the grounds though.

Back