Updated Rolf Harris charges detailed

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing sad about it at all, if this expat is guilty then 83 or not, I hope he rots the rest of his pathetic life in jail.
He's lived more than half of his life over there, lets hope he lives the rest of it incarcerated over there as well.

My understanding is they already spoke to him last year. From the article it suggests his crimes are unrelated to Saville's and i doubt they would arrest someone for being a witness.

Seems obvious he was arrested for being a nonce diddle-iddle-iddle-um

I saw the news this morning on channel 7 and they said for legal purposes they couldn't name the man. Then they showed footage of Rolf Harris being led into a police station.

Given the legal restrictions on the case you'd assume the two can't be linked. You wouldn't not mention his name and then show a picture of him, surely?

I saw the news this morning on channel 7 and they said for legal purposes they couldn't name the man. Then they showed footage of Rolf Harris being led into a police station.

Given the legal restrictions on the case you'd assume the two can't be linked. You wouldn't not mention his name and then show a picture of him, surely?

Express News Group have tweeted his name but not on their publications or online version.

It seems there are odd loop holes they use, it is farcical in a way. I mean when it is so obvious.

On an entirely unrelated note, does anyone remember that great show on the ABC, The Late Show, here is one of my favourite sketches from it. Hopefully I linked it correctly, I am unsure how these fancy linking internets stuff works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xD4u6RbaMFM#t=89s

Far out. I only just clicked on the thread now and... jesus. I think West Australians in particular have a bit of pride about him, I know Perth Mod hung their hat on him a bit. Considering he was questioned six months ago and they had a warrant, I'd say they're gonna tie him down, sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see this woman interviewed on Seven News last night ?
Seven said she wasn't paid any money.No mention if they paid in drugs or grog as she looked off her face.
They'd need to turn up better witnesses than her if they are going to even consdier trying to lay charges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back