News If You're getting a BF Bulldogs Shirt.... They've Been Posted Off!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been thinking of this since before the finals and regardless of the result tomorrow [no mozz no mozz].........

How about doing a BF Bulldogs 2016 shirt [polo or tee], maybe with the names of all posters who want to be on there? Any profits could go to the club if that was agreed... Maybe firstdogonthemoon could put in a cartoon

I have been thinking of this since before the finals and regardless of the result tomorrow [no mozz no mozz].........

How about doing a BF Bulldogs 2016 shirt [polo or tee], maybe with the names of all posters who want to be on there? Any profits could go to the club if that was agreed... Maybe firstdogonthemoon could put in a cartoon
Would love this i would buy one

Alternatively maybe put towards BF player sponsorship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just need a rough idea of what we're doing. Names of users on the shirt or?
Yes that's what I thought. How about a blue nylon polo shirt with 'BF BULLDOGS' on the front and 2016 [or a big 16?] on the back, in white lettering and the names in red? *
Maybe Mission could sponsor it?

* Inc Topdog69 and Cammo

darthbards

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yes that's what I thought. How about a blue nylon polo shirt with 'BF BULLDOGS' on the front and 2016 [or a big 16?] on the back, in white lettering and the names in red? *
Maybe Mission could sponsor it?

* Inc Topdog69 and Cammo
Nice touch Fossie 32,I agree with including TopDog69 and Cammo. TopDog was always my favourite poster and I miss reading and rereading his posts,total legend.

Okay can I get names of people interested and sizes / measurements
If they were around $30 each plus post would that be okay? Don't really know what they will cost or who to get to do them so suggestions welcome

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Okay can I get names of people interested and sizes / measurements
If they were around $30 each plus post would that be okay? Don't really know what they will cost or who to get to do them so suggestions welcome

Im in Fossie .
I assume you will put a big Crown over my name in a prominent place ?:cool:
Large for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back