Remove this Banner Ad

B: Lever May Rich

HB: Dale Andrews Salem

C. McCluggage Oliver Macrae

HF: Petracca Walker AMT

FF: Naughton McKay Fritsch

Fol: Gawn - Bontempelli - Parish

Int: Libratore, Wines,Walsh, Merrett
Anyone who does not have Stewart in is not serious. Stewart is close to first picked. Best defender in the league.

I didn’t think I could get 6 Melbourne players in my team but once I did my team, 6 ended up being there.
You had 7

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

A few good captain options this year - Bont, Gawn and Tex.

I reckon if Melbourne win the minor premiership or flag Gawn will be captain.

If you win each game by 60 points you are getting way more players in the AA team then if you win each game by 5 points.

cos well it would mean you are a better side with better performing players
That’s not a great analogy. A 5 point average winning margin is significantly less than 27 points which is what our average winning margin. I’m not saying we’ll have 6/7 players in the final 22 at the end of the year. But we’d be going close to that in the squad. IMO at this stage there’ll be at least 5 players in final 22. Oliver Gawn Petracca Lever. And 1 or 2 of Salem May and Langdon.

A few good captain options this year - Bont, Gawn and Tex.

I reckon if Melbourne win the minor premiership or flag Gawn will be captain.
Tex? He’s not even captain of his own bottom 4 team, not even close. It’ll be Gawn or Bont and rightly so.

Would have done it the hard way with Port, West Coast and Brisbane away as well.

That being said there is some merit to the percentage discussion. Fairly sure Essendon beat the line in every game they won that year or 20 out of 21
I know of Essendon’s wins Melbourne were closest at about three goals so don’t know if that’s 100% but can believe it.

That Essendon side were insane though.

I know of Essendon’s wins Melbourne were closest at about three goals so don’t know if that’s 100% but can believe it.

That Essendon side were insane though.
13 points but if I remember correctly Hird may have gotten injured early that day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so. I vaguely remember an important goal he kicked in the 3rd or even 4th quarter.

Sydney in Sydney ran us pretty close too. Maybe 2 goals in it.
might be right

It was that game that gave us hope in the grand final, that optimism was quite short lived

Probably gone for Stewart for mine
This isn't the prophetic statement you thought. It actually is announcing to the world your team was wrong as it didn't already have Stewart.
He's been a lock in this side for months.

This isn't the prophetic statement you thought. It actually is announcing to the world your team was wrong as it didn't already have Stewart.
He's been a lock in this side for months.
Didn’t realise having an opinion that ultimately is something all about opinions is wrong. He was 7th for my team 🤷‍♂️

13 points but if I remember correctly Hird may have gotten injured early that day

Fletcher didn’t play. Was easily the most important player in that era. When he missed we usually lost.

Tex? He’s not even captain of his own bottom 4 team, not even close. It’ll be Gawn or Bont and rightly so.
Hey bit of respect please, how would the Bont handle having his coach murdered and then having to lead that same team to a grand final 2 years later, he was great a leader and was voted best captain in the league twice by his peers, he quite obviously is still a leader on field
Also last I checked 12th wasn't bottom 4

Seedsman on a wing would have to be considered is the number 1 metres gained player in the AFL

Hey bit of respect please, how would the Bont handle having his coach murdered and then having to lead that same team to a grand final 2 years later, he was great a leader and was voted best captain in the league twice by his peers, he quite obviously is still a leader on field
Also last I checked 12th wasn't bottom 4

Seedsman on a wing would have to be considered is the number 1 metres gained player in the AFL
2018 also showed that they don't really care if the AA Captain is actually a Captain, Walkers definitely a chance if he keeps up his form

that's top 12 team now champ
Second Crows supporter who has said this. They were bottom 4 when I posted this, and the bottom 5 have all played a game less than the Crows.

That’s beside the point, Tex is having a great year and he’s a big chance to make the team. I’d love to hear the justification as to why he would be selected as the AA captain over two captains having brilliant seasons whilst leading their sides to 1st and 2nd spot at this point of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back