Rolling EPL Team of the Season 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a shame that he will be DDG's perennial understudy for Spain but yes he has been good. Going to be your keeper for the next 10 years.

Yeah I'm not fussed about his Spain situation but we've got ourselves a good keeper in Kepa and he's probably going to have a long career with us.

Haha you are a clown. First you claim there are advanced metrics that support your argument then when pressed to show what they are you simply refuse to provide them. As usual once you cannot back up your contention and when called out on that you resort to personal insults / digs.

Is your ringtone the Benny Hill song by any chance ?
And? Can't comment on an error by a player who I believe is overrated? Oh no! I'm sooooo sorry. Far out, I'll go confess my sins to the pontiff in Rome.

https://understat.com/ since you can't use a brain or google.

Maybe, just maybe you should stop attacking the poster without reading their posts. That way you might learn something.

giphy.gif

Maybe, just maybe you should stop attacking the poster without reading their posts. That way you might learn something.

So you've just quoted a website without referencing any stats to back up your argument. You may as well have quoted Google.com. Asking you to back up your contention with statistics isn't attacking you at all despite what you may think. The only poster attacking anyone here is yourself when called out on the absolute bs you post.

So you've just quoted a website without referencing any stats to back up your argument. You may as well have quoted Google.com. Asking you to back up your contention with statistics isn't attacking you at all despite what you may think. The only poster attacking anyone here is yourself when called out on the absolute bs you post.
You didn't even look at it. How about you look at the website before you go all guns a blazing? Seriously....

Yeah hes been great, apart from DDG hes as good as any in the league.
Must have improved since his game against us at Wembley then, where he was utterly dreadful. Great keeper on the ball though.

Must have improved since his game against us at Wembley then, where he was utterly dreadful. Great keeper on the ball though.
Every footballer can gave a bad game, he wasnt that bad that game though(one goal he was at fault if i remember correctly). Luiz and Alonso have mares and Kepa didnt have much of a chance with the others.

------Sterling-Hazard-Salah
-------Torriera-Fernandinho
Robertson-VVD-Laporte-WanBissaka
--------------Alisson

IN: Sterling, Laporte
OUT: Kane, Rudiger
-----------Aubameyang
-------Pogba-Fernandinho
--------------Alisson

IN: Pogba
OUT: Torreira

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team looks like absolute sex!
GK: Luiz (Chelsea)
RB: Luiz (Chelsea)
CB: Luiz (Chelsea)
CB: Luiz (Chelsea)
LB: Luiz (Chelsea)
RCM: Luiz (Chelsea)
CDM: Luiz (Chelsea)
CLM: Luiz (Chelsea)
RF: Luiz (Chelsea)
CF: Luiz (Chelsea)
LF: Luiz (Chelsea)
So a bit later in the season I've had to make a slight adjustment.
GK: Luiz (Chelsea)
LB: Luiz (Chelsea) CB: Luiz (Chelsea) CB: Luiz (Chelsea) RB: Luiz (Chelsea)
LCM: Luiz (Chelsea) CDM: Luiz (Chelsea) RCM: Luiz (Chelsea)
LF: Luiz (Chelsea) CF: Higuaín (Chelsea) RF: Luiz (Chelsea)​

-----------Aubameyang
-------Pogba-Fernandinho
--------------Alisson

IN: Pogba
OUT: Torreira
--------------Aguero
-------Pogba-Fernandinho
--------------Alisson

IN: Aguero
OUT: Aubameyang

--------------Aguero
-------Pogba-Fernandinho
--------------Alisson

IN: Aguero
OUT: Aubameyang
I reckon that’s as good as I’ve seen. Sterling just keeping Son out with his performance today. Pogba still a question mark because of the complete downing of tools under Mou, but I can’t think of any obvious replacement

I reckon that’s as good as I’ve seen. Sterling just keeping Son out with his performance today. Pogba still a question mark because of the complete downing of tools under Mou, but I can’t think of any obvious replacement

This is another lot in my mind right now that are not quite there yet. Ederson, Chilwell, Rudiger, Toby, Ricardo, Wijnaldum, Torreira, B.Silva, Auba, Son, Kane.

Who is the manager Ross?
If Klopp (my pick at this moment) or Poch manage to keep up/get ahead of this City side then one of them deserves it. If City just end up blowing everyone out of the water then Pep.

Obviously people gonna call me biased but what Poch has done this year has been phenomenal. He’s done it without the huge budgets of pep and Klopp and had to negate his way through a horrendous injury list that has robbed him of his best players. And he does this all without ever falling out with other managers or whinging about officials etc. The man is a ******* legend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back