Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
and yet Liverpool have still conceeded the least amount of goals in the league

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Equal least up until yesterdays games. Sheffield United had conceded the same. If Tottenham put 1 past Liverpool today then it will be a 3 way split. It is nowhere near the outstanding level of last year hence why he shouldn't be just walking into the team without questions, especially when he has been quite sloppy and ordinary for both club and country recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Kante has been great when he's played but he's only played 4/10 matches. I don't think that's enough for him to be in, unfortunately. I'd have Joringho in instead, has flown under the radar big time this season. I was critical of him last season when he had an awful mid-season patch but he's won me over.
Yeah I might swap them since Kante missed the last game too.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Equal least up until yesterdays games. Sheffield United had conceded the same. If Tottenham put 1 past Liverpool today then it will be a 3 way split. It is nowhere near the outstanding level of last year hence why he shouldn't be just walking into the team without questions, especially when he has been quite sloppy and ordinary for both club and country recently.
******* lol. In what world has VVD been sloppy and ordinary. He walks into the team of season so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Chilwell is playing great but Robbo is the best LB in world football. How is he not in the team?
Robbo is the better player overall but this is based on a certain amount of matches. Robbo is close no doubt, had a great assist but was at fault for Citys goal costing us our cleansheet so I can’t put him in yet.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
I reckon formation should be 4-3-3 which means only one of Vardy or Tammy plays.

Midfield of Fabinho-Jorginho-Maddison

Front 3 of Mane/Tammy/Sterling.

4-4-2 isn't used by the better teams so doesn't seem appropriate (in my opinion) for a TOTS.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
How would you compare Zouma's season so far to Rudiger's 1st half of last season?
First month he was shaky, which was understandable coming back into a new setup. But since then hes been great, some of his tackling is jawdropping.

I'd say hes made Rudiger absence less noticeable.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Robbo is the better player overall but this is based on a certain amount of matches. Robbo is close no doubt, had a great assist but was at fault for Citys goal costing us our cleansheet so I can’t put him in yet.
How was he at fault for the City goal. Not a lot he can do about Silva scoring there.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I reckon he should have come out and tried to cut the cross off. He's just standing there by himself unmarked.
He's in a good position to cut it out. It takes a deflection as it comes in which pushes the ball further out and into Silva's path. He quickly tries to come out and get a block in but it's a good finish. Not much he could have done for me.

He has 4 assists in the league. Second only to KDB.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
He's in a good position to cut it out. It takes a deflection as it comes in which pushes the ball further out and into Silva's path. He quickly tries to come out and get a block in but it's a good finish. Not much he could have done for me.

Assists aren't all a LB does. He's made a few mistakes this year. He watched Kane score against you.

Last edited:

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

Although Chilwell has only 3 assists, He's part of a defence with a better record and has more cleansheets which gives him the edge for me.

Top Bottom