Other Teams
Liverpool
70CB0C84-91A6-493E-9E2D-39E404B31E9D.jpeg

jod23

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hes been good but Chilwell has just been better. Not much to separate them going forward but defensively Chilwell has been more solid.

No shame in missing out to him.

How many Leicester and Liverpool games have you watched this season?

I’ve only watched full games of Leicester a couple of times so can’t comment on who has been better.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
More love for Bobby.

Salah and Mané have been excellent, they’ve been on par with each other, but Firmino’s been a step above. Only 3 goals 3 assists to date but he has been at the centre of everything for us going forward. Our best and most influential attacker so far this season in my opinion.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Kante did well again today, Jorginho not so much. If Kante has another game or 2 of a good standard I reckon he might come back in my side.

Robertson with another assist pushes very close for Chilwells spot.

Kasper Schmeichel leading the league for cleansheets (4 in a row), but Henderson still has a game in hand, and has more saves. Anyone know where I can get save % stats too?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Kante did well again today, Jorginho not so much. If Kante has another game or 2 of a good standard I reckon he might come back in my side.

Robertson with another assist pushes very close for Chilwells spot.

Kasper Schmeichel leading the league for cleansheets (4 in a row), but Henderson still has a game in hand, and has more saves. Anyone know where I can get save % stats too?
But was poor for Zaha's goal.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Fabinho being out for 2 months puts his spot at risk soon. Thinking of shifting KDB to CM and putting 1 of Sterling/Son on the wing. Who do you guys reckon?
Depends who is partner will be.

Shoe horning players is a no-no. Unless of course you aren't going for functionality.

Depends who is partner will be.

Shoe horning players is a no-no. Unless of course you aren't going for functionality.

Atm Jorginho is in that spot but Ndidi could be an option.

Back