Rolling EPL Team of the Season 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he cant defend. Assists mean nothing when half or more come from corners or free kicks. That's got nothing to do with being a right back. Also it's a team defence, but most of the joy teams got against Liverpool came down his flank and it still does. It'd be like saying Soncyu is the best defender in the world right now because of Leicester's defensive record ..
Lol wut

You ever asked yourself why you’ve won the most biased supporter for the last ten years, despite some very stiff competition? This thread should answer that.

Anyway, true I don’t know you personally but you definitely give off a strong vibe that you don’t watch or have no interest of football outside of Liverpool. That’s fine many supporters are like that.

Being a good defender doesn’t mean a lot if said defenders can’t function as a unit. That’s one of the main reasons what makes a defender good in the first place. Both your FBs are very good going forwards but less assured at actual defending, particularly TAA. In fact he’s not even Englands first choice so how on earth can you judge him the best in the world? Oh yeah, bias.
I feel this might be the other way around and you just don't watch enough Liverpool games. Both Robbo and TAA are very highly rated across the world. Hence all the accolades they have picked up recently. Its not crazy bias to say they are the two best.

It's just most fans from other top clubs don't want to hear it or believe it.

I feel this might be the other way around and you just don't watch enough Liverpool games. Both Robbo and TAA are very highly rated across the world. Hence all the accolades they have picked up recently. Its not crazy bias to say they are the two best.

It's just most fans from other top clubs don't want to hear it or believe it.
VVD is currently the best CB around, no qualms from me on that. Robertson is certainly up there as one of the best left backs also. TAA though, no sorry but not yet and maybe never. I’d have Wan-Bisaka ahead of him. Like I said if you’re not even picked as first choice for your national side then there’s no chance you can claim to be among the best let alone the best outright

VVD is currently the best CB around, no qualms from me on that. Robertson is certainly up there as one of the best left backs also. TAA though, no sorry but not yet and maybe never. I’d have Wan-Bisaka ahead of him. Like I said if you’re not even picked as first choice for your national side then there’s no chance you can claim to be among the best let alone the best outright
If Wan-Bissaka is the best RB then why hasn't he got a senior cap for country yet?

Trippier and Dier are still playing for England..
So Arnold isn't the best because Trippier gets picked ahead of him, but when it's Trippier getting picked ahead of Wan-Bissaka it's the selectors fault?

Either way, Trippier isn't the best.

Didn't Trent start England's last two games? He'll definitely be starting for them at the Euros if he's fit.
The back four for the Euros will probably be Chilwell, Maguire, Stones or Mings, Bissaka or TAA. Personally I think Bissaka is the better option but we’ll see

So Arnold isn't the best because Trippier gets picked ahead of him, but when it's Trippier getting picked ahead of Wan-Bissaka it's the selectors fault?

Either way, Trippier isn't the best.
No I was making the point that they are getting England caps so it's hardly an indicator

No I was making the point that they are getting England caps so it's hardly an indicator
I agree with you, WealstoneRaider is the one saying you need to start for country to be the best but then says Wan Bissaka is the best, but he himself hasn't played for country yet.

I agree with you, WealstoneRaider is the one saying you need to start for country to be the best but then says Wan Bissaka is the best, but he himself hasn't played for country yet.
So if you’re not the best for your country then how can you best be overall? Trippier is currently the first choice and is apparently tearing it up in Spain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we are forgetting Kyle Walker, who is actually still first choice but was out injured for the last two qualifiers.

So if you’re not the best for your country then how can you best be overall? Trippier is currently the first choice and is apparently tearing it up in Spain
I don't agree with the selectors. But you are also confusing me saying whoever starts should have a claim at being the best, but you mentioned Wan Bissaka who hasn't played at all.

And we are forgetting Kyle Walker, who is actually still first choice but was out injured for the last two qualifiers.
Apparently Walker started like 8 games ago and it's been a split between Trippier and Arnold since then.

I don't agree with the selectors. But you are also confusing me saying whoever starts should have a claim at being the best, but you mentioned Wan Bissaka who hasn't played at all.

Apparently Walker started like 8 games ago and it's been a split between Trippier and Arnold since then.
Ok well the international point may not be a solid one, but englands defence is s**t anyway so a bit of a moot point by me actually.

But anyway you’ve got four players going for that RB position at the Euros. I think Walker is a definite and the other place in the squad will probably be between Wan-Bissaka and TAA. So he’s hardly automatic choice he’s battling out with three others - and this is just England! Let’s be honest, he’s nowhere being the top RB in the world as Jod said. Can’t believe I’m even debating it

I just call it like I see it. To make this even worse for everyone. We have the best LB on the planet too.

Not to mention how key the two players are in everything we do. The difference when Gomez/Milner play full back is stark.
Robertson isn't even the best Scottish LB ;)!

Wan Bissaka.

******* lol.

TAA isn't battling it out to get to the Euros. He will start every game at RB. It's nailed on.

I called TAA years ago. I said he'd be a Liverpool legend and play 600 games for the club. I was ridiculed. But I know a great footballer when I see one.

Now who's laughing. Has already played over 100 games for Liverpool. Already has European Cup in the pocket. A slew of individual awards and records too.

I called TAA years ago. I said he'd be a Liverpool legend and play 600 games for the club. I was ridiculed. But I know a great footballer when I see one.

Now who's laughing. Has already played over 100 games for Liverpool. Already has European Cup in the pocket. A slew of individual awards and records too.
Keiran Gibbs played 100 games at Arsenal, is now playing for West Brom.

Your stats and awards are meaningless as they are reputation based awards. Even you could admit this because how did VVD miss out on the ballon d'Or? Reputation based award.

You are an intellectual lightweight. Please stop embarrassing yourself and let this thread be about what it is. He hasn't been in the best five RBs this season, not even close to team of the season.

Is there a young Liverpool player that you haven't insisted would go on to be a legend? :D ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back