Rashford-Firmino-Mane
Vardy

IN: Robertson, Henderson
OUT: Chilwell, Schmeichel

Vardy-Abraham
Rashford-Ndidi-KDB-Mane
Robertson-VVD-Soyuncu-Arnold
Henderson
Ndidi out for a month. If Fabinho comes back in a week or 2 and has a couple weeks of strong performances I may swap them again.

Firmino doing well, Ings on fire, Abraham still hanging on.

Also despite being out for almost 2 months, Alisson is 2 cleansheets away from Henderson.

And on the left of a 442?

plays as part of a front three and very much as an attacker.

team is fine apart from that.
I'm counting Rashford and Mane as the wide men in a 4-4-2, if I tinker the formation to a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 later they are still my wide players.

Vardy-Abraham
Rashford-Ndidi-KDB-Mane
Henderson

Edit: Going with a 4-3-3 now. Aguero has 5 goals in his last 2 games, 2nd in the golden boot takes Tammys spot. Vardy on the right, even though he's a striker, he loves to run out to wide areas, so it's sort of a shoehorn that can work.

Rashford out for 3 months, putting another DM in. J.Henderson has been in strong form. Picked up another MOTM award, but I still will consider Fabinho later if he gets back to pre-injury form because he was better than both Ndidi and J.Henderson. The former is out for 2 weeks.

Alisson 1 cleansheet behind D.Henderson.

IN: Aguero, J.Henderson
OUT: Abraham, Rashford

Mane-Aguero-Vardy
KDB-Ndidi-J.Henderson
D.Henderson

Last edited:
Bradesmaen Are you going to laugh at every update I make? I don't think it's too biased to have 5 of the 11 come from a side that's drawn 1 game all season.

I'm interested to see your XI and how you'd spin it enough to have 0 Liverpool players.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Bradesmaen Are you going to laugh at every update I make? I don't think it's too biased to have 5 of the 11 come from a side that's drawn 1 game all season.

I'm interested to see your XI and how you'd spin it enough to have 0 Liverpool players.
Not every update. Just having J Henderson in there.

I wouldn't have 0 Liverpool players, but you can have a team winning the league with not many in it as this is an individual award, not a team award. Also that midfield is just odd...

I wouldn't have 0 Liverpool players, but you can have a team winning the league with not many in it as this is an individual award, not a team award. Also that midfield is just odd...
The midfield is more balanced than my last side which was Rashford-Ndidi-KDB-Mane as the midfield 4.

KDB the attack minded midfielder that links with the front line and is leading the assists in the prem (Still ok defensively too), Henderson box to box, also covers Arnold when he goes up the flank, been terrific in Fabinhos absence. Ndidi in the middle as my best DM, it was a couple weeks back that he had the most tackles/interceptions in the league (and in europes top 5 leagues).

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The midfield is more balanced than my last side which was Rashford-Ndidi-KDB-Mane as the midfield 4.

KDB the attack minded midfielder that links with the front line and is leading the assists in the prem (Still ok defensively too), Henderson box to box, also covers Arnold when he goes up the flank, been terrific in Fabinhos absence. Ndidi in the middle as my best DM, it was a couple weeks back that he had the most tackles/interceptions in the league (and in europes top 5 leagues).
I don't rate Henderson. He's average.

Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Considering his output + the games he's missed it's hard to not include Aguero. Considering the teams they play for and the value of their contributions to their teams though, I just can't exclude Ings personally.

I like Brades' inclusion of Dubravka.

Grealish is making a decent charge of late.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
For those who are fans of this metric, here’s the top 20 attackers in the league by non-penalty expected goals/90 and expected goals + assists/90:

1CE127DC-54C9-442A-BAB1-EF3F30C4E507.jpeg

425D58CE-A68C-4B62-90D0-E4FD2F9CE8E8.jpeg

Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

Yeah agree on that Henderson shouldn’t be there.

Back