Phantom Draft rolling mock drafts 2021 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McInnes out of SA, 13 goals in two games will be in top 30 i'd assume going on last seasons stats for SANFL and school football? Also what about Lewis Rayson?

1. North. Jason Horne (sa)
2. Hawks. Tyler Sonsie (vic)
3. Lions. Matthew Roberts (sa)
4. Gws. Josh Sinn (vic).
5. Gws. Jacob Van Rooyen (wa)

6. Suns. Josh Rachele (vic c)
7. Essendon. Campbell Chesser (vic c)
8. Saints. Matthew Johnson (wa)
9. Richmond. Ben Hobbs (vic c)
10. Freo. Sam Banks (tassie)

Last edited:
What is the intention behind this thread Marcel Proust?

Not sure what you mean.

For people to post a rolling mock draft. (based on your weekly draft position updates)

eDPS shows it can be quite interesting when a switched on person does one

The general intention is to view people's draft boards leading up to the draft as the afl ladder shifts around. And teams needs etc.

Not sure what you mean.

For people to post a rolling mock draft. (based on your weekly draft position updates)

eDPS shows it can be quite interesting when a switched on person does one

The general intention is to view people's draft boards leading up to the draft as the afl ladder shifts around. And teams needs etc.
We have an entire board for people to post their mock drafts, and the draft order is pinned to the top of said board...

I thought you were going to post your phantom drafts here? And then people could ask your reasoning or whatever, like all of the other phantom draft threads.

We have an entire board for people to post their mock drafts, and the draft order is pinned to the top of said board...

I thought you were going to post your phantom drafts here? And then people could ask your reasoning or whatever, like all of the other phantom draft threads.

Aren't the phantom drafts usually done after the season?

The point of difference is to discuss it while the seasons develops.

Like this for example; www.tankathon.com

1. North. Jason Horne (sa)
2. Hawks. Tyler Sonsie (vic)
3. Lions. Matthew Roberts (sa)
4. Gws. Josh Sinn (vic).
5. Gws. Jacob Van Rooyen (wa)

6. Suns. Josh Rachele (vic c)
7. Essendon. Campbell Chesser (vic c)
8. Saints. Matthew Johnson (wa)
9. Richmond. Ben Hobbs (vic c)
10. Freo. Sam Banks (tassie)

Hm..

Surely you're missing someone..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't the phantom drafts usually done after the season?

The point of difference is to discuss it while the seasons develops.

Like this for example; www.tankathon.com
We have an entire board for this. While it is true that most people wait until the season is over to post a phantom, there is no rule saying they can’t post one mid-year if it takes their fancy.

I’m happy for you to post your own rolling mock in your own thread, but if you’re just wanting random people to post their own mocks all in one thread then I’ll make a prediction thread so that people know what the expectation is and can act accordingly.

That said, we had a prediction thread last year and no one really posted in there, because most people don’t care about the draft until their club is no longer a realistic chance of making finals, while the ones that are super invested in the draft have their own threads.

A phantom draft thread really should include a complete first round of the draft at a minimum, while a prediction thread may have a lower bar and is often the destination for individual threads to be merged if they don’t meet the requirements of a first round phantom thread.

This board has long had a tradition of individual threads to quiz the draft watchers about their opinions however, and it’s not something we are looking to change by merging a board worth of content into one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back