Edwards M.Brown Gleeson

Clisby Cooney Magner

Chapman Ambrose Fantasia

McKernan Daniher Petrenko

Giles Goddard Z.Merrett

Bench from: Laverde Langford Long McKenna
Polkinghorne A.Heppell Schroder Tagliabue
Tipungwuti

Found out that I get 12 live games of NAB Challenge including the three Essendon games. I am happy.

Im assuming this is televised yes? Are you able to advise where you saw this? Was it on the AFL site?

Im assuming this is televised yes? Are you able to advise where you saw this? Was it on the AFL site?

Australian network site tv.australiaplus.com - This is the old Australian Network - ABC International Service.

All of our games will be on Fox Footy.

All of our games will be on Fox Footy.

Yeah cheers, I checked out the AFL site last night after i posted and realised id been blind. They have a broadcast guide for the entire NAB cup on the website, looking forward to watching out games.

Doc Reid mentioned Fantasia and Laverde will play at some stageof the NAB. Although he didn't say which season :p - both suffering from minor tendinitis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking into consideration the injuries that have recently been reported, and the trainning reports I've read over the pre-season. I'd like to think that the side for the clubs first NAB challenge might look something like this.

Pretrenko Daniher Edwards

Langford Ambrose Chapman

Jones Cooney Goddard

Gleeson Brown Ashby

Clisby McKernan Gwilt

Giles Z.Merrett Magner

Michael Polkinghorne Long McKenna A.Heppell

Taking into consideration the injuries that have recently been reported, and the trainning reports I've read over the pre-season. I'd like to think that the side for the clubs first NAB challenge might look something like this.

Pretrenko Daniher Edwards

Langford Ambrose Chapman

Jones Cooney Goddard

Gleeson Brown Ashby

Clisby McKernan Gwilt

Giles Z.Merrett Magner

Michael Polkinghorne Long McKenna A.Heppell
All things considered, that's not a bad squad!

NAB rolling squad thread.
+
Hird in football jumper
+
Hird not coaching squad
=
Hird must be playing.

That is how you mainstream media folks.
Would still be better than any player the other teams roll out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back