Scandal Ron De lulio - busted with Ice and now with a stroke.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a sad story. After being busted with Ice and cash RDL was charged and then subsequently had a stroke.

Even tho he played for Carlton I was an admirer of RDL , tho perhaps not so much now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a sad story. After being busted with Ice and cash RDL was charged and then subsequently had a stroke.

Even tho he played for Carlollies I was an admirer of RDL , tho perhaps not so much now.
Pretty sure all they have to do is make a phone call to get their bags delivered these days. Anyone who doesn't think drug use if rife with both current and former players is kidding themselves.

Ah that sucks. I always tried to follow the career of boys from my old hood of Box Hill so had a bit of a soft spot for him.

Pretty sure all they have to do is make a phone call to get their bags delivered these days. Anyone who doesn't think drug use if rife with both current and former players is kidding themselves.
Sadly some people have their heads in the sand when it comes to drug use in the game

Even tho he played for Carlton I was an admirer of RDL , tho perhaps not so much now.
Yes it is a sad story, but lets not forget the old adage "You reap what you sow" and you can't pump them things into your body and not epect your to rebel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back