Ron Mercer?

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

Anyone know what's going on with Mercer?

He's been play 40 minutes a night then all of a sudden he didn't get any court time for the Bulls the other night, i can't find any reports about an injury.

Any ideas???

November 17, 2001

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Chicago Bulls guard Ron Mercer was scratched from the starting lineup at game time against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night with a head cold.

Mercer, the Bulls' leading scorer this season at 16.2 points a game, missed the team's shootaround on Saturday morning, but Chicago coach Tim Floyd told reporters before the game he planned to start Mercer.

Mercer, who did not dress, was announced as the starter, but Fred Hoiberg took his place on the court.

----------------------------------------------

that was the reason for the scratching... but that was on the 17th... so i think he should be back by now..

thanks mate,

i'm getting screwed in the fantasy NBA, today i had two players playing, my opponents had 10. Pretty hard to win.

Cheers

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
thanks mate,

i'm getting screwed in the fantasy NBA, today i had two players playing, my opponents had 10. Pretty hard to win.

Cheers

It evens out though P&P unless you shouldve had 4 or 5 playing but couldnt because of injury. Throw them on the IL and get someone else to fill in for a while.

Originally posted by jod23

It evens out though P&P unless you shouldve had 4 or 5 playing but couldnt because of injury. Throw them on the IL and get someone else to fill in for a while.

Nah no injuries just no one seems to be playing, i must just have a bad mix of players. Last week i was up 7-2 all week then in the last two days my opponent had 18 games played and i had 5, consequently i lost heavily.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back