Roo for Browlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought all 3 winners spoke well. It was obvious how much winning the Brownlow meant to them.

I had quite a laugh when Goodes said he couldn't believe he was standing on stage with Nathan Buckley and Mark Ricciuto :)

Originally posted by MaccasNeighbour
Not a lot of people are talking about Rucciuto winning the Browlow this year. I don't necessarily think he's been the best player in the league but he's been Adelaide's best by a mile this year.

All the other favourites will have plenty of votes taken away from them by their team mates.

What does everyone else think?

I hate to say it but......

TOLD YOU SO!!!

Originally posted by dyertribe
While this is very much in the "...pinch of salt" category, on the main board a bloke said that bookies in melb have stopped taking bets of over $200 on wangas to finish top 3...

Leak or bull****, you be the judge....
Originally posted by DaveW
Only gullible fools would believe any Brownlow leak. The way the Brownlow votes are handled makes it virtually impossible.
Well he finished equal fourth.

More fool the dumb bookies. :eek:

Originally posted by macca23
Well posted Macca19. You actually got the winning number of votes correct, and Roo just happened to get another couple more than you anticipated.

Good stuff!!

Had Buckley on 22, Tredrea on 21 and Riccuito on 20. Third year in a row ive picked the winner and the right votes by doing the Macca19 POTY thing.

I should start putting money on these things!

Despite your teams failings,;) Ive always said you were a great judge of character Macca19.

Good on Roo.
Has taken over Bicks' reins well I reckon.
Tough, At the Ball, Leadership when required - Which he showed all year. Fairest and Best Crow by a mile.

I felt sorry for McLeod.
He could taste the Brownlow last year but this year he could only sniff it!

Also Goodluck to Buckley who has matured well since his cocky arrogance sent him to Brisbane.

And Adam Goodes will win 2 more if luck with injury plays a part.

Originally posted by topjars
Despite your teams failings,;) Ive always said you were a great judge of character Macca19.

Good on Roo.
Has taken over Bicks' reins well I reckon.
Tough, At the Ball, Leadership when required - Which he showed all year. Fairest and Best Crow by a mile.

I felt sorry for McLeod.
He could taste the Brownlow last year but this year he could only sniff it!

Also Goodluck to Buckley who has matured well since his cocky arrogance sent him to Brisbane.

And Adam Goodes will win 2 more if luck with injury plays a part.
Not sure if I congratulated Roo on this board, but here goes.
A very worthy winner who had a very good and consistent year. He is one of your matchwinners and for a number of years now, the Crows player that I would love to have had at Port.
Well done Roo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back