News Will Snelling signs with Sturt

Remove this Banner Ad

Then we're daft. There's a spot for Clurey in our best 22. As of now, I'd have him in our Rd 1 side before Jonas, and just before Austin, although the latter can change quickly if Austin starts marking the ball some more.
Whoops should've clarified Tommy as in Jonas (hitman/TJ), lol. Only just realised after checking your reply & my post they're both named Tom and vying for the same spot.

I wouldn't be shopping Clurey around, imo he's a must keep & one of our talls that are developing nicely.

Snelling was looking a bit ordinary a few weeks back, but since he has been moved back into the midfield rotation he has been much better.
His handball is a weapon, but a lot of us said the same thing about Arch not that long ago. :rolleyes:

Snelling was looking a bit ordinary a few weeks back, but since he has been moved back into the midfield rotation he has been much better.
His handball is a weapon, but a lot of us said the same thing about Arch not that long ago. :rolleyes:
If only we could play our players in their best positions. Boak for example. Imagine what could be.

He's also just thrown his hat into the ring for the leadership of the NSW Labor party...

1499722115861.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's also just thrown his hat into the ring for the leadership of the NSW Labor party
1499722115861.jpg
That's a bit odd isn't it? Surely he'd be seen as too young/inexperienced to take on that role. Does this mean he's changed his mind about playing for West Adelaide or will he be travelling between the two states? I just can't see how it will work out.

That's a bit odd isn't it? Surely he'd be seen as too young/inexperienced to take on that role. Does this mean he's changed his mind about playing for West Adelaide or will he be travelling between the two states? I just can't see how it will work out.

Um.

SAnful is only semi-professional, so he'll have plenty of time to do that and finish off his Uni degree as well.

He's going to use skype. Just not sure whether to skype his footy from Sydney or skype his opposition leadership from West Adelaide.

He's also just thrown his hat into the ring for the leadership of the NSW Labor party...

1499722115861.jpg
The caucas didn't back him to play snaffle and get back in time to lead the opposition in the Bear Pit.

Didn't see his SANFL stuff but thought he looked a prospect at the level in his sole AFL game against the SUNS. Was surprised he didn't get more of a go given the rest of the midget collective managed to play so much AFL. Hope he does well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back