Rookie Draft - Daniel Hayes

Remove this Banner Ad

Source: Lillydale & Yarra Valley Leader (via Demonland)

DANIEL HAYES (180cm, 70kg, Montrose)

"Hayes, a lightning-quick winger, had an interrupted season at TAC Cup level but his talent and physical attributes are undeniable. He produced top-10 results for the agility and vertical leap tests at the AIS draft camp and applied himself diligently in every challenge presented. He was a surprise selection for last year's Vic Metro team."

John Lamont (coach): "It depends on how much the AFL clubs like him. Obviously, there are a few that are interested in him because he got an invite to the camp. He worked pretty well up there; we've just got wait and see now.''

20452826.jpg

I like the pick, sounds a lot better than the likes of Fanning/Eriksen (lanky, crap ruckman)

That's true. Let's hope the premiership record kicks in damn soon. I'll take some sheedy-like insanity from Danners if it brings us some flags.

Amen to that brother. As I said in one of the other threads, I'm incredibly excited for this club for the next few years, I think we've set ourselves up not only for just one Premiership shot, but many to come. Everyone talks of an Brisbane-like dynasty for the Eagles...Who says we're not capeable of the same?

Ok...Maybe a little optimistic. I can feel it guys! Get on the bandwagon!

Amen to that brother. As I said in one of the other threads, I'm incredibly excited for this club for the next few years, I think we've set ourselves up not only for just one Premiership shot, but many to come. Everyone talks of an Brisbane-like dynasty for the Eagles...Who says we're not capeable of the same?

Ok...Maybe a little optimistic. I can feel it guys! Get on the bandwagon!

Maybe a bit optimistic :p but I know what you mean.
The potential's there (I hate saying that) and it's up to the players.
Though we're still a long way behind WCE and still behind Sydney.

Maybe a bit optimistic :p but I know what you mean.
The potential's there (I hate saying that) and it's up to the players.
Though we're still a long way behind WCE and still behind Sydney.

Hi schmuttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to drag up a necro'd thread (and I can never remember BF rules about posting on other clubs forums so mods feel free to gurge and/or swing the ban hammer).

Wow - that's a really sad article.

Sorry to drag up a necro'd thread (and I can never remember BF rules about posting on other clubs forums so mods feel free to gurge and/or swing the ban hammer).

That’s an extremely sad article, I’m hoping he gets all the help he needs to live a stable life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back