List Mgmt. Rookie Draft Monday 28 Nov @ 4pm (We can take up to 4 rookies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds promising

McCarthy the White replacement in time
Schade Dunn McLarty Keeffe replace Brown Frost Marsh ...interesting to see our round one line up (and how that compares to round 22)
Mackie a creative half back. Initially the straight replacement on the list for Marley
Lynch the backup with hopefully some upside, fills the gap created by Witts at a fraction of the price. Big shoes to fill though if Grundy goes down...
Kirby genuine X factor and hardness, small forward we need
Daicos and Brown....the father sons.

edit....plus Josh Thomas who everybody has written off.....potentially lots of upside there too.
Interesting point re. Thomas. Definately seems to be a forgotten man. Big pre season and can see him being somewhere in the frame early season.

The other one to keep an eye on is Kietel. Don't sleep on McClarty going forward down the track with those hands and speed off the mark so given his performance as the WAFL TOTY FB he could be another KPD option.

You make McClarty sound bit like Sean Rusling

Wouldn't think so. I mean his brother was shunned by all clubs including Adelaide Surely Matt would be grateful to the Club for standing by him through two knee recos and showing some loyalty (unlike that swine Freeman:)

Matt has said since he wants to stay loyal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we took him over Olango. Would have thought that was fairly obvious. 'We' being Collingwood FC.

Okay but I am asking why is that then as lot of others had Olango ahead of Lynch?

Okay but I am asking why is that then as lot of others had Olango ahead of Lynch?
Because a lot of others are just like you and me. Mugs who really have nfi when it comes to spotting talent. Commentators and draft watchers barely ever get anything right outside the top 30.

Because a lot of others are just like you and me. Mugs who really have nfi when it comes to spotting talent. Commentators and draft watchers barely ever get anything right outside the top 30.

Very True Outside of the Top 20-30 Commentators and Draft Watchers are Pretty Much Guessing.

Though Olango was ahead of Lynch for the Allies in the U-18 Champs. Though that can mean Nothing

Olango hurt his knee about a month ago (he was stretchered off with what was thought to be a serious knee injury), though I'm not sure how it ended up:- http://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/tony...l/news-story/4deb812b38aba1097a66dbd904263beb

This did happen just after the rookie draft (so it obviously didn't stop us picking him up), but I have read that he's had a few injury issues in the past so perhaps the club was cautious about recruiting him. He even says in his profile on the NT Thunder site "I'm injury prone"!

Olango hurt his knee about a month ago (he was stretchered off with what was thought to be a serious knee injury), though I'm not sure how it ended up:- http://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/tony...l/news-story/4deb812b38aba1097a66dbd904263beb

This did happen just after the rookie draft (so it obviously didn't stop us picking him up), but I have read that he's had a few injury issues in the past so perhaps the club was cautious about recruiting him. He even says in his profile on the NT Thunder site "I'm injury prone"!

Thanks for the Answer and Being Injury Prone would count against him and we already have plenty of Injury Prone Players;):thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back