Mega Thread Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

how is krakour on the rookie list...if he is not first 18 I'll eat my hat.

Did you see him at the 3km trial? That alone would likely sway your opinion. Alot of improvement needed from Krak.

Lets be honest, these rookies may never crack the team. We can but hope we get some gem in the picks.

How is that any different from the draft? We have picked up some excellent speculative picks with some great tools to work with.

Inb4 "draftees of all kinds must play at an SANFL side other than the team that drafted them for the first three years" rule. Given most players don't make it within that three years, they get to keep the player for their entire AFL career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inb4 "draftees of all kinds must play at an SANFL side other than the team that drafted them for the first three years" rule. Given most players don't make it within that three years, they get to keep the player for their entire AFL career.

Don't give them any ideas! :D

Nice selections all round, but surprised at the lack of a ruckman.

I guess Westoff, Trengove and Dixon can be used sparingly if needed in an emergency. Hell even Butch could crash in for a few contests!

We had 5 creative hbfs in our top side at the end of the year, how much depth do you need at Flanker.

So does keeping Paul Stewart. Giving ourselves the best chance to collect AFL talent is only served by one of the two options.

Any time your argument is `we did it so it must be right' you should bang your head against the wall
Did we just pick up two more dear I say it "flankers"?

Yeah we did, its baffling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back