Sep 7, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Mount Buller Demons
ATTENTION ALL SFA CAPTAINS

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
upload_2016-9-10_18-38-46.jpeg

I am calling on all SFA Captains to assist me in gaining all names of SFA Rookies with the intention of preparing a mid-season Event.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could simply post the name of your team and all rookies associated with your team below.

I would simply have used the Submissions Page but not all rookies have been identified on there.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: All Invitations for Rookies have been sent out. If ANY rookie has not received an invite they should contact me and I will issue one if still within the time frame required.

Any rookies that have not been correctly updated on Official Team Threads and named as a rookie have not been included in this event. They are however able to participate (I have 5 spots left).

One Eyed Sainter has not been issued with an invite but is included in the event. All of OES's data will be excluded

All details will be released after the event closure, at which point all data will be collated and presented to the SFA masses.

Thanks to all that helped with rookie listings.

Last edited:

Why do you need to ask? The information is easily accessible and available to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back