Rookies

Need some help for D7 guys Anthony McDonald-Tipung or Ryan Harwood neither filled me with loads of confidence after the last round but better than any other option (already have Dea, Adams and Byrne)

For d7 go Harwood. Dont think he's a long term cash cow though. Can see him being dropped within 2-3 weeks.

Doesn't give a load of confidence on someone who's expected to get dropped in 2-3 weeks haha, you've got to expect most rookies to have a poor job security however.

It's more to do with Cutler being Moulded as a rebounding defender. I can see Leppa giving Cutler more chances while Harwood has been around for a few years on the fringe. One bad game from Harwood and he could easily be dropped.

So you'd reccomend against getting him?

If you've already got him, stick with him, but no. I wouldn't be trading him in. Better options in Dea/Adams, even Hartley at base price. I'd even be looking at Tippa/Byrne/Howard before Harwood.

Although the last two are with an eye to the future. There's a rumour going around that Howard will be a late in for Port this week. Don't think it's confirmed.

If you've already got him, stick with him, but no. I wouldn't be trading him in. Better options in Dea/Adams, even Hartley at base price. I'd even be looking at Tippa/Byrne/Howard before Harwood.

Although the last two are with an eye to the future. There's a rumour going around that Howard will be a late in for Port this week. Don't think it's confirmed.

Scratch Howard. he's actually a forward, not a defender.

Back