Room for improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually insane how impressive he is, especially as a first year player, I've never seen anything like it before.

I watched the replay of the most recent Adelaide game yesterday, apart from a few blemishes he was astonishing in the wet, clean disposal, rose to the occasion with 2 goals and 12 disposals in the last quarter once put in the middle. He'll have to learn how to handle a tag, but that also comes down to his teammates and coaching staff helping him out.

I don't like overhyping players but in this situation it's hard not too. The work ethic aspect of him is the thing that caps it off for me. I don't think he'll leave anything to just talent, he'll keep working hard to improve throughout his career.
I've never seen anything from a first year player like him either.
I've known about him since he was a junior. Destined to be a star.

Only watched the Oakleigh Chargers to see Nick progress.
I think he's untaggable. Incredible stamina and evasive.
Opposition teams in this NAB league tried all sorts of tactics to stop him. He always put on a show and ran rings around them.

Before he joined us..

"Daicos has an unrivalled understanding of the game; able to bring his teammates into it and anticipate where his next possession will come from, leading to utter domination."

I've never seen anything from a first year player like him either.
I've known about him since he was a junior. Destined to be a star.

Only watched the Oakleigh Chargers to see Nick progress.
I think he's untaggable. Incredible stamina and evasive.
Opposition teams in this NAB league tried all sorts of tactics to stop him. He always put on a show and ran rings around them.

Before he joined us..

"Daicos has an unrivalled understanding of the game; able to bring his teammates into it and anticipate where his next possession will come from, leading to utter domination."

e3e.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back