Game Day Roos are here - Freo v NM, Rd 10 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
north melbourne have the more talented team atm, that much is obvious, especially key forwards . considering the inside 50s of 59 to 43 to their favour atm, the forward lines have canceled out each other today. this season is playing out similar to last year, that is, some good early wins mainly at home and then once injury hits to our key players (especially Sandilands) our lack of depth of talent gets exposed. I think we have a bottom 4 list for talent, especially when we are playing some younger first year players this year. That is a positive, but that will not stop the hot takes. let them begin

Smashed for inside 50s luckily they couldn’t goal early, imagine losing by 100+ in this weather, farkkk were an embarrassing club, we’re not growing and our recalls are Pearce and seridan so we’re harly rebuilding either, Fyfe must be sad he stayed with this s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banking didn't deserve that, from where I sit he has been our best all day.
A Pearce, Ballas and Matera were awful. We are just nowhere near it

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Smashed for inside 50s luckily they couldn’t goal early, imagine losing by 100+ in this weather, farkkk were an embarrassing club, we’re not growing and our recalls are Pearce and seridan so we’re harly rebuilding either, Fyfe must be sad he stayed with this s**t
Yeah but you would have really enjoyed West Coast's win today.

What are you still doing here?

Hamling. Bloody autocorrect
Banking didn't deserve that, from where I sit he has been our best all day.
A Pearce, Ballas and Matera were awful. We are just nowhere near it

At least it's going to be easy to get home. ******* awful day

What are you still doing here?

Deflecting away the trash we delivered for 23 years? Or we’re still decent, lol I can show you my Freo collection from 20+ years ago if you think I’m an eagles supporter, I just can’t believe you can justify the trash we constantly deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back