Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work all who contributed.

And I am reliably informed that both Duffman and Jules Assange would like to echo that sentiment also. :stern look

Disappointed no-one caught Gibbo's donation "for the kids".

Great work all who contributed.

And I am reliably informed that both Duffman and Jules Assange would like to echo that sentiment also. :stern look

Disappointed no-one caught Gibbo's donation "for the kids".
Screenshot_2018-08-24-14-40-53.png

So stoked to open the page and see we cracked 1.3m.

Fantastic effort by all in sunbury. Thanks as always to Euge for his love of the club, but also to those who aren't as rich who still opened their pockets to support the club they love.

Just wanted to draw attention to one last donation:

Dono.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just imagine what the general public must be thinking.
"Why are there so many suspect names/messages next to a good portion of donations?". "Big footy? I must go check this out!".

Next thing they're seeing Zondor in all his glory, malapropisms, half tonne mum, Jen Hawkins references and finally Annabel Chong, which they of course do a quick Google search - cue the sudden influx of new posters!

To you lot, WELCOME!
And to the rest of you rag tag bunch, well done to all those who were able to contribute in some way!

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dilena raises $1m in 24 hours.

Nekminnit, “Bring back Euge”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back