Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrific effort to see us hit the $1.3m goal.

Was I the only one surprised not to see more ex-board members, ex-players and higher profile supporters chipping in?

Surely JB, the Duck, Ricky Ponting etc should have got involved at least with a token donation?

Terrific effort to see us hit the $1.3m goal.

Was I the only one surprised not to see more ex-board members, ex-players and higher profile supporters chipping in?

Surely JB, the Duck, Ricky Ponting etc should have got involved at least with a token donation?

My understanding is that JB donated as Josh Kelly's Dog, The Duck donated as Andrew Gaff's Dog and Ricky donated as Half Tonne Mom. :thumbsu:

Looks like I'm one of the 600 to get my name on the AFLW Guernsey.

I donated under so many alias' I'm predicting I'm no chance, despite chipping in way more than $250. I'm sure I'm one of many similar multinamed donors from here too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I'm one of the 600 to get my name on the AFLW Guernsey.

Me too, GR i'm stoked at this. On the back of getting the funds that we needed and the amazing documentary last night, getting that email today was the icing on the cake\

I Love this club
GO Roos

So what are we building first

Cafe/bar

A four story extension of the huddle, complete with transgender toilets, and an AFLW sporting museum and supporters cafeteria (Greens-vegan only).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back