Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what the delays are? I think it’s crucial that VFL and AFLW games get held there ASAP.

Gillon didn't/hasnt given us money he should be giving us.

What are we building?

Change rooms??
Change rooms, sauna, players lounge, then lighting towers, coaches box and permanent media tower for broadcasting. I'd say the first three are the priority and will be completed, but the others won't be ready by the start of the season.

I'd hazard a guess to say that we don't have all the money needed for phase two and will lobby the AFL or govt for more.

Work has started on the Melbourne training base for the AFLW Tasmania team.

giphy.gif

Yeah I’d like to know what’s happened to the large scale plans of taking over the whole area. It’s gone very quiet. With the election it’s prime time to be pushing it at a government looking to throw cash as a distraction. Make it happen Euge.
These aren't the sorts of things that have interesting updates, unless you want to routinely hear "its in progress". And yea, there's an election, but what would the current government want a distraction from? They're odds on to win. You make a plan, you submit a plan and a large part of it is waiting and fine tuning.

These aren't the sorts of things that have interesting updates, unless you want to routinely hear "its in progress". And yea, there's an election, but what would the current government want a distraction from? They're odds on to win. You make a plan, you submit a plan and a large part of it is waiting and fine tuning.

Yes I can't imagine any government feeling the need to fund a large open spaces project to service a planned new urban development until that urban development is underway. It's solving a problem that doesn't exist yet. You don't get points for doing that.

Yes I can't imagine any government feeling the need to fund a large open spaces project to service a planned new urban development until that urban development is underway. It's solving a problem that doesn't exist yet. You don't get points for doing that.
To be fair id give them all my points, but it aint much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the old farts who push back on change. The brand NMFC is growing from a 'one sport one team' club into something truly great.

I hope one day in the future i'll be alive to see a competitive NMFC basketball team, netball, hockey etc all under the one banner, just like other famous sporting clubs around the world.

One step at a time unfortunately, let's get these VFL and WAFL teams rolling first. :blueheart::mwcirlce::blueheart::mwcirlce:

The upgrades look utterly fantastic, and you can see how much it means to the players, both men and women alike.

A space to call their own, a space to grow and a space to recover.

Another huge step forward for NMFC.

Any truth that a University is looking to open a new campus in Nth Melb? Would be awesome. 6000 plus students.

A production line of sociologists to feed the gender quota?

Any truth that a University is looking to open a new campus in Nth Melb? Would be awesome. 6000 plus students.
would be brilliant, all the club would need to do then is buy up or build some apartment buildings and rent them out to prospective Uni students and we have some long term viable income .

A production line of sociologists to feed the gender quota?

I was more looking at it from a partnership POV, they've spent a shitload of cash on sports/science and have world class facilities. Think they're actually #3 in the world. Some of the motion stuff could well assist our collective group of 's**t kicks'.

I was more looking at it from a partnership POV, they've spent a shitload of cash on sports/science and have world class facilities. Think they're actually #3 in the world. Some of the motion stuff could well assist our collective group of 's**t kicks'.

Who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back