Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone know how to apply to volunteer for the huddle? I would love to volunteer but I don’t know how

I was there that day. Robbed.

Me too. One of the few times I left our usual seats in the grandstand to stand behind the goals with some Saints supporting schoolmates. We were at the swimming pool end so didn't see it clearly, but certainly heard and saw the crowd reaction.

Last edited:

Someone posted an interview with Denis in the media thread last week and he said pretty much the same thing - get the right people off-field and the rest will take care of itself.
Yeah. He (and barassi) would know, having had success and coached at basket cases.

It's a little simplistic to say that the aim of the process is just to create a stable, united board. The greater benefit is in being able to cast the net for candidates with required skill sets that complement one another. There would be no point in having all board members exclusively come from investment firms, or advertising agencies, or construction companies, or the legal profession, or government and community services. Just as there would be no point in having all of them be ex-footballers or ex-football administrators as one particularly naive poster seemed to be advocating. However, if you can tap into each of these industries and more for a broad range of experience and skills, then you have a talented board capable of leading the club towards a brighter and more successful future.
That sounds a bit too much like diversity for my liking!!!

Will the cafe have chicken schnitzel focaccias?
Im not sure Ive ever not purchased the shnit focaccia if it was on offer and I was looking for something.

Like, I could roll up to a cafe and they could offer me $100 or the schnitzel foc and I'd tell them to keep the cash.

"One schnitzel focaccia please".

Im not sure Ive ever not purchased the shnit focaccia if it was on offer and I was looking for something.

Like, I could roll up to a cafe and they could offer me $100 or the schnitzel foc and I'd tell them to keep the cash.

"One schnitzel focaccia please".

This is a man who loves his schnitzel focaccias.

I'm not suggesting the above clip.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now I reckon I was at that game as a 10 year old. It was one of the few occasions we got seats down the front of the old Grand Stand. I can remember vividly because Gary Sidebottom was pushed into the fence near us and there was some angry words exchanged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I reckon I was at that game as a 10 year old. It was one of the few occasions we got seats down the front of the old Grand Stand. I can remember vividly because Gary Sidebottom was pushed into the fence near us and there was some angry words exchanged.

I cant believe it!! No chance! How do I fix this fiasco

blocked.JPG

Never seen that before, awesome footage. So easy to forget that supporters wearing the footy jumper is a relatively recent thing. Not enough duffel coats in that footage.
If you had a jumper it was usually woollen and scratchy

It was particularly great to wear in the sun at Waverley in March

Remove this Banner Ad

Back