Rumour Roos players "wild" Corona Party

Remove this Banner Ad

if there's one thing you can be sure of, there was nothing "wild" about it, just bullshit to feed gossip loving fat aussie blokes

LOOK AT ME, I BARRACK FOR A BIG CLUB

Dude, your enormous membership base doesn't add inches to your dick
Just want to find out what punishment these C grade nobodies got for risking lives. You should be flattered a Richmond supporter is even enquiring about your little club.

From news.com

ROO BOYS HOST NOISY PARTY

Two AFL stars
have apologised after having a party at their home as the government pleads with Australians to adhere to strict social distancing measures to combat the spread of coronavirus.

North Melbourne players Nick Larkey and Cameron Zurhaar reportedly hosted a gathering of at least 10 people, annoying neighbours who complained about the noise.

Why is it that any mention of AFL is followed by "star" or "legend"? Why not AFL dickheads?

Yep, agree " AFL DICKHEAD "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats, Some of those players have taken huge leaps, I was worried with guys like Ross ect. not really taking that leap, However Steele is in my top 5 midfielders this year, Forwardlines clicking and in general as a team you've won some ugly games which is a sign of a team which can grit out when not having a great day

You guys+Dogs when they thump us, while i wont say "Will cause carnage" but wont be suprised if you take it to the prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Back