Review roos rool 2018 season review

Remove this Banner Ad

roos rool

Senior List
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hello Bigfooty.

I have decided to do another review of the season, because some people for some reason have asked me to do it. It's either because I know a lot about footy and my reviews are really good, or it's because some people here work for North and want to read my reviews and get some ideas. My friend Sebastian has helped, he even knows more about footy than Mark Beretta.

Best Win: I don't think we have beaten Hawthorn for about 6 years, so when we won it was almost like winning a Grand Final, maybe not that good, probably more like a VFL Grand Final.

Worst Win: Sebastian thinks the win against Gold Coast wasn't very good, but I had to tell him that they actually beat us. Remember the game with all the rain. He said I'm stupid and now he says he's not going to help me anymore.

Best Loss: The game we lost against Post Adelaide was good because we let Polec see that he would become our best player and probably win our best and fairest if he came to North.

Worst Loss: Probably when we lost to Melbourne in the AFLX. That's because it officially ended our winning streak over them. I'll never forget the look on Sam Durdins face, he knew it was a bad loss for us.

Best coaching move: When we decided not to man up any Bulldogs players. If we wasted our time chasing them around everywhere we probably would have lost by heaps more. Instead we had some of our best players like Hrovat and McDonald getting us back into the game.

Worst coaching move: I couldn't think of any, but my Mums special friend Terry thinks it was wasting Kayne Turner in the forward line. He thinks he'd get more touches on a Kevin Spacey film set. I don't really know who that is, probably a midfield coach.

Funniest comments I made at games:
1. I yelled out to Dyson Heppell "You should have a shave". It was so funny, because then he did.
2. When I said to Sebastian that we should have kept Andrew Swallow, and he said we shouldn't, then I said "That's just because you don't like how he's really handsome".
3. A Swans supporter yelled out that Ziebell was hopeless, then I said "If he's hopeless, what about McVeigh, he's not even playing".

Who we should recruit: When teams get experienced players like Hodge or Mitchell, it really works out well for them. Maybe we could draft an experienced player like Sam Rowe from Carlton.

Our best 3 players for the year:
1. Shaun Higgins - I reckon he'll win the Brownlow either this year or sometime in the next 6 years.
2. Majak Daw - I said that he should play in the backline 2 years ago. But I didn't think it would actually happen. It's probably the people that work at North who read my reviews.
3. Jamie McMillan - Sebastian is back and wants me to put him in here. He said McMillan should have made the All Australian team. He said there is no way that McGovern is better than him and the only reason McGovern made the All Australian team is because he didn't play on anyone all year, while McMillan had to play on players like Papley, Lonie and Duman.

Our worst 3 players for the year:
1. Ben Brown - He didn't win the Coleman Medal and I don't trust his hair. It's like he's got something to hide.
2. Ben Jacobs - My Mums special friend Terry says what's the point of being a tagger, the leader of the cheer squad would be more value to the team.
3. Daniel Nielson - Had heaps of goals kicked on him by Hooker.

Players I have seen this year:
Luke Davies-Uniake - I saw him taking a selfie in his car when he was driving out of Anytime Fitness carpark.
Taylor Garner - I saw him at the skate park near my house. He had blonde tips in his hair. It might not have been him.
Marley Williams - I saw him arguing with the lady at Coles for not being given his Coles mini collectable. She ended up giving him one, it was the Tim Tams.
Ben Cunnington - I saw him looking at a cat.

I hope you liked my review. I think we had a good season but it would have been better if we made the finals, I think we would have been good enough to almost win an elimination final.

Sales of complete ‘Little Shop’ sets are fetching more than $2000 on eBay, while swap and sells have taken off around the country.

According to the figures, Coles stores are at their busiest in two years, with the collector craze credited for the rise.

“It’s been an absolute juggernaut,” Canster spokesperson Simon Downes said.

“I don’t think we’ve seen anything like this before and I think it’s going to be really hard to beat again.”

According to Seven News, Coles is believed to have secured the rights to a repeat of the craze for next year.

As a farewell to this year’s promo, Coles is launching an online photo contest for the country's most colourful collector.

The winner will receive a year’s worth of groceries for free from Coles.

I think we would have been good enough to almost win an elimination final.

images

Bradley, when you put it like that - it was a fantastic year.

Let's tie up those loose ends now and take that contract out to 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back