Game Day Roos v Bye Annual GD Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the Broncos v Storm game and watching what I hope will be another Tigers trainwreck tonight on delay.

Have to vote on the day for the traditional snags.

Looking forward to the Broncos v Storm game and watching what I hope will be another Tigers trainwreck tonight on delay.

Have to vote on the day for the traditional snags.

It will take the length of time to eat a snag as to your wait with the delays re people figuring out how to fill out the 1 metre long Senate ballot paper.

Just saw a shot of the NMFC function on Channel Nien and I am sure there will be alcohol there.

I hope the boys stick to the OJ.

Don't want Bye getting up hopes of a quick start.

Apparently there's been some sort of reconciliation between you know who and you know who else, initiated by you know who else and brokered by you know who else's great and loyal mate. I haven't checked the other threads yet. Hopefully there's some great insights from our inner scrotum members. From what little I know, you know who else and his mate didn't want a repeat of the atmosphere at the '99 premiership reunion.

Apparently there's been some sort of reconciliation between you know who and you know who else, initiated by you know who else and brokered by you know who else's great and loyal mate. I haven't checked the other threads yet. Hopefully there's some great insights from our inner scrotum members. From what little I know, you know who else and his mate didn't want a repeat of the atmosphere at the '99 premiership reunion.

Cam Moody at 99?

Thought that was over his stats at that game?

Well Gibbo not playing this weekend, all isn't lost for everybody.

I'm tipping people will still find a way to take the piss out of him.

In fact, they probably already have. I bet I can find an example in no time.

EDIT: As predicted, that didn't take long. Check this out....

Well Gibbo not playing this weekend, all isn't lost for everybody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of watching footy on Saturday night, I'm watching the election coverage. For the first time in the whole campaign I got excited when I realised there's an electorate called Petrie, another called Goldstein and another called Higgins!

We are posting about election in Randomm Thread if you are interested.

Get in the pool ffs.
a9de369e5c7edd57c995e29cb953aa20.jpg

Here ya go!

I'm not sure if I even got around to letting everyone know we'd had our first baby.... Blake(y) Mackenzie Hayes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back