Roos v Swans- The Latest?

Remove this Banner Ad

MacDaddy

Draftee
Mar 30, 2002
Amsterdam
Other Teams
Mighty Kangas
Close start to the 1st quarter, important game after the narrow loss last week, what's the word with good players, has colbert gotten a kick?, is Spider Burton the new Tony Lockett?, what's the news- I have no TV!

We're now on 8.7.55

To the Swans

Rocca,Burton 2
Simpson(1)
Archer(1)
Harding(1)
Pickett (1)

I think we have found our new tall forward.. lol

Go Roos

close game, big efforts from Simpson/Stevo/Cochrane, ol man Blakey also doing well after his 4 week shoulder injury last week! Is McCartney alive?

Yeah McCartney's alive, I think hes unconcious tho...

No No, Grant is playing- I think he's being tagged again.. poor guy- he's gonna have a bad year if he continually gets tagged..

We have to get him out of that Tag..

Go Roos

for anyone watching the game, (and not just watching the stats update as I am at the University in Amsterdam!), where do we need to lift in the second half? how can we shut down Kelly and Maxfield? how well is Baird playing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Least Hall isnt kicking his many million..

Need to shut down Maxfield,Kelly and Goodes..

O'Loughlin is quiet:D

Go Roos:p

Fire Up Pickett.. Jones needs to get a goal or 2, Rocca should get another couple, Harding- will hopefully get another..

GO ROOS

as long as we keep working hard we'll be ok.

we realxed for a period and they ran it all around us but we've tightened up now and looking better.

arch back to half forward would be a good move and baird onto goodes.

Obvisouly the AFL site hasnt been updating, coz all through the 2nd qtr we were even- at half time- and now I come back- the 2nd qtr has finished, and we are leading by 3 goals- McCartney has 2:eek: he's actually showing his worth up forward:D

THe other goal came from- I am not sure who..

Go Roos

8.10.58 (Swans)
11.10.76(Roos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back