Preview Roos Vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a loss, so if that is to eventuate I hope it's a dry pumping.

The only in and outs I'm interested in now.

10 goals plus should do the job, Brad gets the tap on the shoulder, then I can look forward with some genuine excitement again.

I think we might competitively limp to the bye and rack up a few more 15-30 point losses.

Post the bye will be a 2 month long West Indian like barrage from good teams, which I hope doesn’t have a long term effect on a good playing list. Could be sad to watch.

Perfect time to play a tagger, Hunter, McCrae, Bont, all good candidates to be Hayden's 1st target, would also like to see Turner run with Daniel all game, they look to give him the pill every time, and under no pressure his 8-9m passes are usually right on target every time.

You beat the bulldogs with long kicking and big blokes.

If we go with the 1:1 HB to K stuff, they will pick us off like quail.

Took 12 hours for this thread to appear. We’ve all finally checked out.

Bontempeli is going to have a day out.
As will Macrae.
As will Hunter.
**** they’ll be licking their lips this week. We are as they say ripe for the picking and 100% Beverige will be telling his players they’re on. They can smell blood.
I’ll only go cause I have a seat and nothing else to do. I hate watching us play. North’s weekly game has become my most despised time of the week.
Can’t believe the club has done that.
North have killed footy for me this year, I don't even watch other games anymore. Binged on Netflix today.

I will be there next Saturday night expecting to be rolled by 10 goals, already dreading the trip home consoling my upset kids.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please for the love of ******* christ abandon the year.

The sole focus of the football department and board of the club should be to secure one of Matthew Rowell or Noah Anderson in November.

Scratch the game tactics, their names should be on the top of every bloody whiteboard throughout Arden St.

The best way to achieve this is exposing younger players to the top level, regardless if they are ready or not.

Thomas, Larkey, McKay, LDU, Ahern, Scott, Taylor, Zurharr and even Crocker between them should be given 80% of the rest of the season if fit and able.

It achieves both goals of securing 1 of these 2 elite talents and pumping games into the next generation.

If we finish 14th after a second half of the season rally playing the likes of Wright, Tyson, Hall, Pittard, MacMillan etc I might try and push an EGM myself.....

If we continue to play Jack in the midfield at the expense of LDU and Ahern, or further minutes for Simpkin....

For * sake, 17 other clubs understand this situation perfectly.....

Our remaining draw is:

1558260821979.png

The Gold Coast and Melbourne in Tasmania are realistically the only 50/50's for the rest of the season on current form.

What possible gain is there to not play these kids?

Last edited:

The sole focus of the football department and board of the club should be to secure one of Matthew Rowell or Noah Anderson in November.

Scratch the game tactics, their names should be on the top of every bloody whiteboard throughout Arden St.

The best way to achieve this is exposing younger players to the top level, regardless if they are ready or not.

Thomas, Larkey, McKay, LDU, Ahern, Scott, Taylor, Zurharr and even Crocker between them should be given 80% of the rest of the season if fit and able.

It achieves both goals of securing 1 of these 2 elite talents and pumping games into the next generation.

If we finish 14th after a second half of the season rally playing the likes of Wright, Tyson, Hall, Pittard, MacMillan etc I might try and push an EGM myself.....

If we continue to play Jack in the midfield at the expense of LDU and Ahern, or further minutes for Simpkin....

For **** sake, 17 other clubs understand this situation perfectly.....

Our remaining draw is:

View attachment 677024

The Gold Coast and Melbourne in Tasmania are realistically the only 50/50's for the rest of the season on current form.

Just reading that roster is very sobering!

Wood has to go to. What a cat.
giphy.gif

Our remaining draw is:

View attachment 677024

Our remaining draw is:

View attachment 677024l

The " best team outside the 8 " trophy will be up for grabs. Laugh if you must.

Neither will be at North Scott and Joyce will do a deal get 2 established players that are not in the best 22 from a Top 4 club with North receiving a 3rd round pick as a sweetener in the deal.
Anyway I don't want top line kid coming to our club to have his career destroyed within a couple of years like Ahern and LDU by Scott and his coaching methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back