Preview Roos Vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endurance?

That would definitely be a question mark. It would be a great lesson for TT about the work rate of the elite players.

I like so much of what I have seen from TT. He is such a good tackler by AFL standards, he has great poise, makes good decisions and has great skill. As he gains more experience he is one of the guys you want to have the ball in his hands 70 to 80 metres out.

That would definitely be a question mark. It would be a great lesson for TT about the work rate of the elite players.

I like so much of what I have seen from TT. He is such a good tackler by AFL standards, he has great poise, makes good decisions and has great skill. As he gains more experience he is one of the guys you want to have the ball in his hands 70 to 80 metres out.

What about if the Bont rolled forward not sure how TT would go defending in the air. Around the middle he would go okay.

Heyah North fans, hope you’re having a great week. Don’t know what the go is with ticket selling but bought 2x 1st tier member reserves as a nab employee to take my cousin from Malaysia to the game but ive actually found myself a better set of 2 seats. Just wondering if theres anyone on here from the away team that wants to grab them first as they’re generally $54 rrp and can offer them at $30. Just jumping on this thread and I see a general consensus of impending loss which I understand is warranted but I did attend my dogs’ games again Gold Coast and Carlton so I wouldnt put it beyond us to sh*t it up against you guys. Mods please do lemme know if this is against some policy, I’ve been a game review poster for years but not a habitual ticket seller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was actually Atley we took instead of Isaac Smith not Richardson.

I was on the Isaac bandwagon big time. Watched him play live with the roosters a couple of times and he played well in the VFL GF. I'm a fan of Atley but we all know who the better footballer is.

I don't think many expected Smith to be taken that early in draft, did they?

I was under the impression we wanted him.

Or that Luke should probably be delisted. I'm unsure as to why Garner was omitted, but again Brad is a tad punch drunk currently.

Our very best current fwd line would contain Garner I'd suggest.

Physically I neglected to add.

Just can't see him being robust enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back