ROOSISTENCE GIG POSTER

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on my trucker cap TOD.

If you're serious face, Bigfooty have these things called PM's. I have a feeling they could be useful in an instance like this.

If instead robaba has hacked your account, then shut-ups.

9045a0cff077f4ff95bb8c8069b7486d.jpg

Speaking as somebody who mails the odd poster from time to time, I can tell you that the mailer tube is $2.50 and the postage cost of sending it in Australia is around $7.50. Which tallies with the price the seller has set.

Postage:
AU $18.50 Standard International Flat Rate Postage

It's a long trip from AUS to Florida

Cheaper than a slab of beers for a piece of priceless club history, get on it you tight bastards :thumbsu:

Wonder if the seller also has some of those awesome tshirts and other apparel this disorganised poster didn't grab on that great night in November 07...

Postage:
AU $18.50 Standard International Flat Rate Postage

It's a long trip from AUS to Florida

Sorry, didn't check the location.

Answer is essentially the same....thank Australia Post for their outrageous costs.

While my powers may be vast and far-reaching, that I can't control.

Cheaper than a slab of beers for a piece of priceless club history, get on it you tight bastards :thumbsu:
that's about what I pay for a slab and I got on it will go nicely next to the 2008 members poster Boomers 350th t shirt and 400 gurnsey :thumbsu:

9045a0cff077f4ff95bb8c8069b7486d.jpg

Speaking as somebody who mails the odd poster from time to time, I can tell you that the mailer tube is $2.50 and the postage cost of sending it in Australia is around $7.50. Which tallies with the price the seller has set.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not needlessly besmirch the seller's good name.

The seller mentions that the posters are rare (granted it's a fairly vague descriptor, but I know how many were printed and I would attest that the term's use is fair), and that they were only previously available at the gig. The seller doesn't claim to have the only ones available - for instance, I personally donated the vast majority of my leftovers stash to the club. (And I know this for a fact because I am me.) Can't recall the exact number, but somewhere in the back of a storage locker at Arden Street there's quite a few of them. Regardless, given that there's no claim to exclusivity here, an eBay seller is entitled to list however many, at any given time, that they choose.

The person in question seems to have been at this online selling caper for a while. As someone who falls into the same category, like me they have probably learnt that putting too large a quantity on an item only encourages tire-kicking and the twiddling of thumbs. The kind of people who save the item on their "watched" list, and then proceed to do 4/5ths of f.a. until the very end of time. Thus slowly driving the seller insane.

In this instance, the person might just wish to move them on quickly. Obviously, I'm just guessing here but maybe the seller has a significant other who just wants the damn things to stop collecting dust and taking up space and would like to see them out of the house sooner rather than later.

Or perhaps the seller is just a lazy bastard who doesn't want to get too inundated all at once and then have to spend a large chunk of their time packaging up posters to send. Especially when there's so much good TV that needs to be watched.

But like I say...who would know?

Anyways, going by the price of gig posters these days, it sounds like you guys have nabbed a bargain. And on the upside, I did notice that the seller has over 2000 customer feedbacks at a perfect rate of 100%. So I'm sure your posters are in good hands.
Sorry I should have added a winky thingy, I think Ozzy was having a laugh and went with it. I'm rapt to get one and hope that everyone who wants one does too, I think you could get an extra one for $2 so he is definitely not trying to fleece anyone. I'll be very happy to maintain the 100% positive feedback when it arrives :)

inside an enema

EFA.

This poster symbolises everything that is good in this world. If you haven't got one, get one. If you weren't there that night, get a Delorean.

And maybe one day, the footage taken that night will somehow leak out.

I want LT Smash to like this last part

Or perhaps the seller is just a lazy bastard who doesn't want to get too inundated all at once and then have to spend a large chunk of their time packaging up posters to send. Especially when there's so much good TV that needs to be watched.

The ebay seller is definitely a lazy bastard otherwise he would have have raised the original price of his remaining posters when the first 3 he had for sale went so quickly.

I remember mine cost me $25 on the day of the gig.

Sorry I should have added a winky thingy, I think Ozzy was having a laugh and went with it. I'm rapt to get one and hope that everyone who wants one does too, I think you could get an extra one for $2 so he is definitely not trying to fleece anyone. I'll be very happy to maintain the 100% positive feedback when it arrives :)

No stress, Luke. It provided a good "in" on the topic anyway.

Do you have to buy something before you can leave a rating? I feel like ******* up this guy's perfect record just for shits n giggles. :thumbsu:

You monster.

Now you know where I live and who I am TOD.....#mustmakementalnotenevertodisrepectTOD

Spot on, oz. One word out of line and your details will be forwarded to a secret location in Nepal, and passed on to a 'conflict-resolution expert' associate of mine who deals in such matters.

The ebay seller is definitely a lazy bastard otherwise he would have have raised the original price of his remaining posters when the first 3 he had for sale went so quickly.

Nah, I'd call that "stupidity".

Hey, wait....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL .....htb? tefmise-ster?
Well I've been in Singasnore for the last 11 days and when I first saw this I jumped onto it but alas, all three gone. Boo hoo.
Now, on my last night, full of booze (lucky, company is paying the $16 pints) I find some relisted.
Bought two, one for me and the other for Matt at the ASB. Rapt!

Still waiting on my trucker cap TOD.

Another memento I have of the great night of (white) knights, purchased from the now sort of "done" poster formerly known as pharro on the night itself. Giddy the f*** up! :thumbsu:

Anyway, don't ask me how I know this, but I have it on good authority that your posters are now on the move, and being packed up and mailed off as we speak. My (intermittently reliable) source has informed me that nearly all of the posters bought over the last few days will be in the mail by the end of tomorrow, with a couple of the most recent ones purchased to be sent on Friday. Cheers, all.

Anyway, don't ask me how I know this, but I have it on good authority that your posters are now on the move, and being packed up and mailed off as we speak. My (intermittently reliable) source has informed me that nearly all of the posters bought over the last few days will be in the mail by the end of tomorrow, with a couple of the most recent ones purchased to be sent on Friday. Cheers, all.
Mines in the mail, how many have you got left TOD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back