Roast Rory Atkins is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not an AFL standard footballer and should be jettisoned from the club under any circumstance at the end of the year. Absolutely laughable that it’s so obvious to everyone who isn’t drinking the mind melting cool aid inside the four walls, he now has very serious claims as to be the worst player to ever play for the crows.

It takes quite an effort to stand out in the sh*t show the club’s become yet this useless ball watching, sidestepping squib is just jogging his way around the ground only once in a while picking up weak possessions in thrashing whilst downhill skiing under the ultimate guise that he’s an ‘outside midfielder’ and does not apparently have to make any basic efforts that are the bare requirements for any footballer.

What’s more the impact he has on players around him, several players have remonstrated with him over clear errors, being in wrong position and generally dumbass bits of play yet there is ‘Rat’ just continuing to hang outside contests providing sh*t all.

The sight of him in a Crows guernsey is vomit inducing.

Rory Atkins ...
Seems to think he is invisible ... or maybe he thinks he is fast and strong ... but whatever it is he is thinking, he needs to do it somewhere else. He gets caught trying to dodge / fend off multiple times every game.

Thank f**k some one else has nailed what this squib is about......I called it a long time ago.

That he is considered best 22 at this club is comparable to Burton being appointed Head of Footy Ops at the AFC.

Atkins stands for everything the AFC currently is.

Last edited:
He is an outside player, so when our inside midfielders don't dominate he doesn't play well. Mind you we did in the 3 quarter and I didn't notice him....so trade-able if we can get a mid 2nd rounder for him.

Shouldn't be allowed to wear long sleeves

Always trying to do something to make himself look different. Loudest boots, silly hair, long sleeves.

Rory... just play the game and let your football define you. Don't worry about that other crap.

While I'm giving out advice, stop changing your Twitter pic, Facebook profile & background, mobile phone ring tone (I assume you do all of these things regularly. Seem the type).

None of that s**t matters. Your football does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is an outside player, so when our inside midfielders don't dominate he doesn't play well. Mind you we did in the 3 quarter and I didn't notice him....so trade-able if we can get a mid 2nd rounder for him.
Your ******* kidding aren’t you??.. Are you watching a different game to me?..

I don’t give a s**t if the inside midfielders are dominating or not... there is no excuse for Atkins to be jogging around like a princess who doesn’t feel that they should have to get their hands dirty.. and then when he does get the ball he thinks he’s Dustin Martin the second.. when he’s actually a slow spud with s**t evasive skills.

And god only knows how many times his direct opponent seems to just glide away from him or simply has 5-10m on him in the lead to the ball...

Stop defending him.. stop with the excuses.

Had a fantastic season in '17, but his decline has been rapid. Needs to be dropped.

Your ******* kidding aren’t you??.. Are you watching a different game to me?..

I don’t give a s**t if the inside midfielders are dominating or not... there is no excuse for Atkins to be jogging around like a princess who doesn’t feel that they should have to get their hands dirty.. and then when he does get the ball he thinks he’s Dustin Martin the second.. when he’s actually a slow spud with s**t evasive skills.

And god only knows how many times his direct opponent seems to just glide away from him or simply has 5-10m on him in the lead to the ball...

Stop defending him.. stop with the excuses.
Did you see any of our outside midfielders in Milera, Smith and Seedsman play well today? When your midfield struggle in the inside, so does your outside (it's simple football knowledge and not an excuse). I haven't been watching him closely when he doesn't have the ball but if his pressure isn't up to standards, then the midfield coach should drop him.

Atkins is the embodiment of walking out to bat at 5/40 and getting bowled for a first ball duck trying to hit a 6 over square leg. Has no feel for the game and always, ALWAYS thinks he is capable of more than he is.

Had a fantastic season in '17, but his decline has been rapid. Needs to be dropped.
But he didn’t have a fantastic season in 17 either.. I seem to recall he was good in patches but he was dropped for poor form in the second half of the 2017 season..

He does it every year.. plays some good games here and there, mainly against bad opposition, to shore up his position and stinks it up in the rest of the games.

Lazy, useless footballer who thinks he’s a hell of a lot better than he actually is.

But he didn’t have a fantastic season in 17 either.. I seem to recall he was good in patches but he was dropped for poor form in the second half of the 2017 season..

He does it every year.. plays some good games here and there, mainly against bad opposition, to shore up his position and stinks it up in the rest of the games.

Lazy, useless footballer who thinks he’s a hell of a lot better than he actually is.
Yeah, actually 'fantastic' was probably not completely accurate. It was his best season, though. Easily.

Like most left footers they can't kick on their right foot, or are loathe to do so. Atkins tries to dodge, duck, dive, dip and dodge (did I get that right? )
and swing onto his left foot and gets caught holding the ball. Opposition know this and will crowd him every time they can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back