Roast Rory Atkins is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, if only the Cartlon moderators allowed this sort of interaction on their own board...

Yeah. Just mozzied over there to have a quick look.

Lots of the threads are marked "no opposition allowed".

Freedom of speech is strongly encouraged on the Carlton board as long as you all sing from the same corporate hymn book.

Freedom of speech is strongly encouraged on the Carlton board as long as you all sing from the same corporate hymn book.
They have full member voting rights don't they?

What a pathetic rabble their supporters are, to go as long as they have being basically the worst and eating it up.

Also, you get warnings for very tame posts... so I just don't bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are struggling, unless you have something intelligent to contribute, pointless replying to my posts
TBF, you and a few of your friends haven't really contributed much here either. Well beyond teeing off at posters here, the board here. From memory the thread was originally about Rory Atkins

TBF, you and a few of your friends haven't really contributed much here either. Well beyond teeing off at posters here, the board here. From memory the thread was originally about Rory Atkins

I haven't tee'd off on anyone, my posts have been regarding the posts directed at Atkins

Strange isn't, opposition supporter going into bat for another team's player, seems to cause angst on said players supporter forum

The irony

I haven't tee'd off on anyone, my posts have been regarding the posts directed at Atkins

Strange isn't, opposition supporter going into bat for another team's player, seems to cause angst on said players supporter forum

The irony
Your posting really is tiring and monotonous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back