Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. Maybe we can talk about how we can hold on to our guns and attract good players to our cub
Cola, cola, cola...

Oh no, it's disappeared...

Mumford - we had him at his peak. Injury prone.

Jetta - Mrs wanted to go home and he cant get a regular game at WC

Malceski - Ask any Suns fan he has been poor and nowhere near swans form.

Tippett is one of the best Rucks in the game and troubles sides going forward, he just doesn't get the kudos he deserves. Its called being versatile

I'd call it good list management

Your point is???
Tippett - injury prone... Whilst mumford Knocks the tippettless swans out of the top-4.

Your point...

Original. Quality post. Reckon you might get 300 likes for that.
You have only gained your top 2 recruits through cola concessions whilst afc concentrate on trying to pick quality players with the picks available, including later in the draft or rookie draft.

Cola is ended, so now your gifted players through the academy.

Sydney are given a dream run by the afl compared to most clubs.

Mumford - we had him at his peak. Injury prone.

Jetta - Mrs wanted to go home and he cant get a regular game at WC

Malceski - Ask any Suns fan he has been poor and nowhere near swans form.

Tippett is one of the best Rucks in the game and troubles sides going forward, he just doesn't get the kudos he deserves. Its called being versatile

I'd call it good list management

Your point is???
You have to worry about a club rhat picked Jetta in a final, then had to sub him off at half time becuase he clearly didn't want to be there

Your right about about Mumford he is injury prone, but from what I saw at Spotless it was your guys fault. They couldn't get out of his way fast enough. It's a tough game and they could have gotten hurt

Sydney supporters should get stuffed with their rubbish and let the rest of us focus on a good news story for he Crows. I'd never heard of Atkins and it's a good thread pointing out a late pick for the Crows come good especially in the context of their last 5 or so seasons (losing players and coaches). They're doing a good job over there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Maybe we can talk about how we can hold on to our guns and attract good players to our cub

Haha sucked in flog he got you

To the actual thread ... weird I know but the crows have done really well at developing lower draft picks and staying in the top half of the ladder

Looks like a good pick up or the crows, they always seem to find good players late in the draft. Hate to think what the team would have looked like if you didn't lose players and picks (from the tippett situation).

there's a strong argument to be made that the adelaide recruiters are the best in the land. they've only * up they ever made was troy menzel :p

if adelaide had bock,gunston,tippett,danger,davis
I dont think hawthorn would have won the all of the last 3 flags
I disagree
But I do think the Crows would have finished top 2 or 3, but the Hawks would have found a way
Not that I bloody like that :(
Also: Atkins looks a ripper

Last edited:
if adelaide had bock,gunston,tippett,danger,davis
I dont think hawthorn would have won the all of the last 3 flags

It is quite scary how many good key position players the Crows have developed that left for other teams, especially considering our current spine is still very strong. On top of that we also lost this year's Brownlow favourite. :/

there's a strong argument to be made that the adelaide recruiters are the best in the land. they've only **** up they ever made was troy menzel :p

Tom Lynch barely got in our side during his first season too, give Menzel time and he'll be tearing up in our side. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back