Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep Tambling. And of course Angus Graham. Now there's a recruit! Thanks a heap Richmond!!!

I'd seriously be OK with Richmond folding just so we never have to trade with them again.

I'm just going to imagine it's Tippet in the background.

430731-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond took him with pick 4 in the 2004 draft. Hawthorn had pick 5 and picked up some guy called Lance Franklin. So for his whole career he had to put up with 'we picked this spud instead of Buddy??'

Adelaide actually gave up an (end of) first round draft pick to trade this spud.

Richmond took him with pick 4 in the 2004 draft. Hawthorn had pick 5 and picked up some guy called Lance Franklin. So for his whole career he had to put up with 'we picked this spud instead of Buddy??'

Adelaide actually gave up an (end of) first round draft pick to trade this spud.
Which was still way overs. Anyone who watched him play at Richmond knew he wasnt worth a third rounder.

Which was still way overs. Anyone who watched him play at Richmond knew he wasnt worth a third rounder.

Ha - we gave up one of those (3rd round) AS WELL as the 1st round for him. Softest player in the comp. He had skills and pace but just would not put his body on the line.

If we had a first and second round pick we wouldnt have needed to trade Vince to get back into the second round.
What that has to do with your Aunties balls I have no idea.
I'm not sure why we need to keep bringing up the sanctions each time the Mrouch/Vince deal is brought up.

We made the best out of a bad situation and is starting to pay dividends, no matter the sanctions.

Time to move on. Together with Atkins, Mrouch and the trading of Hampton, Seed, Menzel the sanctions have had minimal impact.

Dare I say, had we not had our picks taken away, our list would look completely different.

Yes, we'd probably have Crisps but I doubt we would have picked Rat, or traded others in to make our list what it is today.

Hats off to Noble, Ogilvie and to a lesser extent, Justin Reid. Ogilvie especially is looking like one of the best in the business.

So, as I said. Time to move on from the Tippett/Trigg saga and enjoy the squad we have and dream about the possibility of them brining home that elusive third flag.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Was absolutely fantastic against us today, he makes every disposal a valuable one and never wastes the football.

Very high impact player :thumbsu:

Good call. Second best player on the ground today with his 19 disposals, 3 goals, 5 marks, 7 tackles. Disposal efficiency always excellent. Love the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back