Josh Jenkins
Eddie Betts
Alex Keath
Hugh Greenwood
Brad Crouch
Rory Laird
Sam Jacobs
Rory Atkins

and Taylor Walker not happy according to a recent article on AFL.com.au.

"Walker, outright captain in 2015-2018, has been adversely affected by the turmoil of his club in the past two years and is analysing all aspects of his football life.

It is believed Walker has been in deep thought about his role with Adelaide since its season ended two weeks ago, and people close to him have seen him become worn down not just with the Crows but Adelaide the city.
" https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09...ew-panel-two-officials-set-to-come-under-fire

It's crazy how bad the sequence of events has been since the end of 2017 when they were one of the most intimidating teams.

and Taylor Walker not happy according to a recent article on AFL.com.au.

"Walker, outright captain in 2015-2018, has been adversely affected by the turmoil of his club in the past two years and is analysing all aspects of his football life.

It is believed Walker has been in deep thought about his role with Adelaide since its season ended two weeks ago, and people close to him have seen him become worn down not just with the Crows but Adelaide the city.
" https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09...ew-panel-two-officials-set-to-come-under-fire

It's crazy how bad the sequence of events has been since the end of 2017 when they were one of the most intimidating teams.
And they haven’t even had a Supplements saga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CTID, think you are suffering from memory loss. Do an advanced search on me, with keywords 13-16

Won't take you long to find it

Aug 31, 2018
The mail I am getting, is that we will get a mid 1st PP 12 and that will be swapped for MM, along with swapping our original 2nd rounders

I found this one - you do say a mid 1st Priority pick and a swap of 2nd rounders in your favor

Aug 31, 2018
The mail I am getting, is that we will get a mid 1st PP 12 and that will be swapped for MM, along with swapping our original 2nd rounders

I found this one - you do say a mid 1st Priority pick and a swap of 2nd rounders in your favor

Um that was a rumour, not what I thought he was worth

Given I can't post it here, go do a search and you will find it at least on 3 or 4 occassions where I suggested MM was worth an overall value in the range of 13-16 contracted

Short memories. Rory Laird is already a multiple time All Australian at 25 years of age, contracted for another 2 years. Top 10 Pick At least imo.

The Hawks pick 10 should get it done then. ;)

Bloke is a gun. I'd happily give pick 8 and a third for him. Multiple All Australian.

It's funny how some put top 10 picks on a pedestal draft picks are overrated imo

If a gun player is available on the market I have no hesitations on trading high picks to get that player to your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back