Recommitted Rory Laird [RFA 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can turn our pick 3 into GWS's two first rounders i would happily give one of them up with steak knives to get him to our club.

Yeah. The issue is Riccuito has been appointing a hell of a lot of 'favourite sons' at that club lately without any consideration as to whether they're actually any good.

I eagerly await the results of that review being to keep everything else in place, sack Pyke who's about the only guy off-field at the Crows who has half an idea what he's actually doing, and replace him with Simon Goodwin.

I guess that will be the chief and pavs call on what recommendations they believe

Yeah, funny how the 'independent review' is being conducted by two of Roo's colleagues at Fox Footy, isn't it?
you been on our board as plenty there are making the same point. Although I have faith Dunstall will be well above that and I don't know enough about Pavlich to say either way. I actually see it if Dunstall makes recommendations that go against Roo, Burton etc, and these are made public, they would have to be very brave to go against what Dunstall has said with his standing in the AFL industry

Has anyone got any idea what is happening in Adelaide

Josh Jenkins - mistake but he's not captain.
Eddie Betts - past it last year
Alex Keath - see Greenwood
Hugh Greenwood - obviously thinks he's worth more than he is
Brad Crouch
Rory Laird
Sam Jacobs - has been
Rory Atkins - lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying his not a very good player but always takes the easy safe kicks loves abit of chippy chippy .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back